♾ The Thanos Challenge – A Competition of Skill & Creativity

First time ever managing it

5 Likes

A raid went really well but then I couldn’t put together a diamond to save my life so I started racking up dragons.

3 Likes

image Was able to get it a second time this week! This time in a raid battle. :smiley:

3 Likes

Got my first Thanos board👌

5 Likes

Hola mi usuario e Jesús y mi cuenta poderes77, hice un vídeo y tome captura donde aparecen las 5 gemas…Espero ser seleccionado como uno de los ganadores del Thanos Challenge…Saludos!!!

translation, by mod:

Hello my user name is Jesus and my account is powers77. I made a video and screencap where the 5 gems appear … I hope to be selected as one of the winners of the Thanos Challenge … Greetings !!!

4 Likes

Fue algo difícil… Espero lograr llegar a los semifinalistas :sunglasses::sunglasses:

translation, by mod:

It was difficult … I hope to reach the semifinals.

5 Likes

Raid diamonds

3 Likes

9 Likes

I do understand that but there are several where multiple diamonds appear to be different sizes. I am suspicious but with no proof I refuse to name the poster. Anyway its been a fun game even though I never got all 5.

1 Like

saison2, hard mode :slight_smile:

4 Likes

weird… there is no timer :thinking:

I’ll just have to settle for dragons…

Those diamonds continue to allude me :sob:

1 Like

haha - I was kind of waiting for someone to point out that their are an odd number of tiles on the board. Perhaps perfect balance is a red herring / mcguffin, or is just impossible to achieve. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I was making the province 13 phase 10 difficult on the map of Atlantis, when I started to get a good board. I post the two photos so it doesn’t look like I’m waiting until I have a big space to assemble them, but having the three monsters the diamonds are starting to make.

5 Likes

1 Like

Have another one…

3 Likes

Another themetically on point configuration I will vote for: anyone who has a dragon in one color, adjacent to a diamond of each of the other four colors (meaning that firing the dragon blows the whole board).

I’m going to guess that, while not impossible, that is very difficult, so will accept whichever entry is closest to this - the point is that I want to see as close to all five used at once. SNAP

Just in time :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Timer will only show after a certain amount of time being in the fight, the attack buffs after a certain amount of time

1 Like

I had that! Hope mine gets in the top 10.
Post 321 all board SNAP! One dragon triggers all. Video to prove it

:smile:

1 Like