♾ The Thanos Challenge – A Competition of Skill & Creativity

Went monochrome on this one

2 Likes

Lol half the board would defintely be on point! I didn’t even think of that. Congrats.

I’ll have to look back at my entries and see if any of them were near that. I know my last one cleared the entire thing.

Could that be a result of the game pointing out a move for the player and thereby pulsing it? Im not sure without knowing which entries youre referring to tho.

Definitely something to keep an eye on though.

2 Likes

I don’t envy the mods on this thread of choosing the best 10 for us to vote on. Lots of good, interesting, and difficult achievements. Congrats to all that found those 5 lucky diamonds and/or 5 dragons. It’s definitely been a challenging but fun few weeks.

Good luck Mods and may the Force be with you!

Can’t wait to cast some votes & help reward a few people with bragging rights! Lol.

2 Likes

That’s what I meant :slight_smile:

5 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

I have never been so “sad” for boards to clear and monsters to die. :smirk::joy:Best I’ve managed so far

3 Likes

I post here once and I did not want to add another screens but @IvyTheTerrible gave me idea

Sadly I haven’t 5 rainbow gems but hey, Thanos have 6 stones.
But most important thing, by 1 tap (green diamond) I can clean half board (almost, board have 45 tiles, I can send 22 tiles in this move) I’m pretty proud of this.
Thank you Ivy for way to spend some time :relaxed:

6 Likes

1 Like

One diamond can be bigger when the game show you next possible move.

1 Like

Taking Ivy’s thought into action…EndGame scenario 50%…here is Atlantis 27-1 HARD.

Trigger the blue diamond & the blue plus red tiles disappear. With 35 tiles total, that leaves 14 disappearing. Not quite half, obviously but as close as I can get for now. At least my heroes followed the scenario, right? :wink:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Would that mean 18 or 17 tiles? Lol.

16 is the closest i can come today.

Atlantis 27-3 HARD

By swapping the purple for the green tiles on the 1st & 2nd line it disappears 16, unless my math is off.

Thanks again for the idea.

:wink:

Screenshot_2019-05-18-17-42-46 Screenshot_2019-05-18-17-43-20

4 Likes

Fun

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Auger! You’re name sounds oddly familiar… Do I know you from somewhere? :thinking::joy:

2 Likes

Made this during Shrikewood Forest(?). Glad I made screenshots and didn’t delete them:

A line of dragons (+ 4).

6 Likes

One more time just for the heck of it

2 Likes