The TGW Coffee Cup Party (Not exclusive) ☕

Niceee!!!

+5 !!

I like this… can we add “to give” after “more likes”. Otherwise, it could be misinterpreted the same way #WeNeedMoreLikes could be misinterpreted.

I also like this! :smiley:

And THIS. :grin:

5 Likes

+1

to you too! :heart:

4 Likes

#likes4lyfe

#letuslikeall

#2goodnot2like

#infinitelikeability

Ok… that’s all I can think of.

8 Likes

+4 to you!!

I like this one the best! Conveys the intent clearly and succinctly! :smiley:

3 Likes

Not sure whether everyone would appreciate this. But I like this!

+ ∞ to you

just for this one suggestion. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

I’m not very original… I know. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

9 Likes

TGW made them. :slight_smile: here is the original post.

(E&P Memes and Captions 😅 - Inspired by Yorick and Coppersky - #1994 by TGW)

Scroll to the bottom to get the scoop, but go slowly for the laughs :wink:

2 Likes

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

2 Likes

this link didn’t work. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I may be cupless (I don’t even drink coffee :P) but I approve this message. :hugs: Too funny.

9 Likes

It’s not exclusive! I can make cups for everyone. Even including people who aren’t necessarily fond of me.

Just give me time… I’m lazy! Think of it like upgrading your avatar. Give me 100,000,000 slices of forum bacon and wait 7-1400 days, and you’ll have your coffee cup. :laughing:

If you already have a custom avatar, I’ll use that. If you want something different instead? Indicate below.

If you don’t have a custom avatar, let me know what you’d want as a center pic (or I can just leave it blank, or use your colored circle thingy).

If you have a favorite expression or something…? Whatever you might want to customize it.

I can always remake it if you don’t like the first one.

I do not have pro photoshop skills. These were all made with MS Paint, using close to zero skills, so don’t expect anything professional… Trust me… if I had actual artistic skills, I’d be doing something better with my life. :laughing:

9 Likes

I :heart: it! :grin:

THANK YOU!!!

Funny thing is, when I did one of the Supernatural personality tests… I was kind of hoping for Cass. It told me I was Crowley instead. :laughing:

Not gonna lie… I didn’t hate it.

7 Likes

@Fizban

Here’s one for you.

fiz

7 Likes

That’s very kind of you :slight_smile: if you ever get the time/inclination, I would love something with my Buffy avatar :slight_smile: Some clever quip about singing or angels would be fun! Alas, my artistic talent is purely non-digital… barely made it through the advanced tutorial intact. I can just about anything with icing or a tune! lol

5 Likes

Sorry if this isn’t clever or artistic enough… I can remake it if you’d like. But here’s a rough draft to enjoy for now. :slightly_smiling_face:

jen

10 Likes

Further affirming my life philosophy: “Laziness pays off.” :wink:

Thanks!

4 Likes

You’re welcome!

And as I’ve mentioned before, the cups I make aren’t in any necessary order, so I apologize if I may have skipped over you before (and I apologize to all the others I have yet to get to as well, just smack me upside the head, wake me up and remind me that I still owe you a cup).

5 Likes