The TGW Coffee Cup Party (Not exclusive) ☕

More cups for you to look at, @PooFlingerJr :smiley:

7 Likes

this is beautiful!!!

7 Likes

@Saphirra this is really funny because as I was reading this, I thought @TGW had posted it! I don’t know, it just starts off as one of those epic “reasoned rant”" posts that TGW makes where he lays out the facts in a hilarious way.

Like I can just imagine TGW going

“Okay, let me check my watchtower… yeah, 10 attacks by %$@((#*$)( in the last 12 hours… ok, let’s take a peek… oh gee, 8 of them have defenses tanked by Telly! and of those 8, 6 have Vela and GM flanks! Sorry, we were talking about variety, right?!”

11 Likes

All but the cup @Tato made @TGW made. :wink:

Thank you! High compliment

10 Likes

There’s no cup party without the cup master :grimacing:

6 Likes

I wish I could photoshop because I’d do a sexy Flat white with a little ship made of Cheese floating in it.

But like Benders dreams of becoming a Globetrotter…they will never be :joy:

5 Likes

Lol nope! They hurt my old eyes. Now I’m reduced to reading the fine print of your names. Now you all look like dirty tea settings.

7 Likes

One thing, we are not cup droppers :rofl:

I note @CaptainjaKCsparrow seems to have a left-leaning tendency to his (or is it right-leaning in this topsy-turvy mirror world?)

7 Likes

look at us all standing in a little row ! hahaha ! image

10 Likes

That’s a lot of coffee. Hopefully poster doesn’t get the shakes.

6 Likes

…I feel I need to start liking similar posts by your cult of coffee cups just to break up the consecutive mugs…

4 Likes

NOOOO … do not break the mugs. How do we get our morning coffee then so we can be so witty here?

7 Likes

+1

:smiley:

Please accept this pseudo-like from myside for today.

On a slightly related but different note, can we trend this hashtag? (Hoping that if more of us keep posting this everywhere SG may take note of it…? :man_shrugging:t2:)

#WeNeedMoreLikes

Wait… that sounds like I am asking people to like my post… :man_facepalming:t2:

Any other suggestions?

#IncreaseTheLikeQuota doesn’t sound catchy though…

Any other suggestions Cup Holders? - @Saphirra, @sleepyhead, @Math4lyfe, @nevarmaor, @Exceleron, @Tato, @Disposable, @jaqtkd?

Cup Master @TGW - any suggestion from your side? :smiley:

13 Likes

Or join the cup party… it’s more fun! :grin:

6 Likes

I don’t drink coffee or tea…so I have no sympathies

5 Likes

It’s okay… as long as you have a cup and you hold it with pride… no one cares even if you drink water from it.! :grin:
Come join the party!

5 Likes

Is that because you’re afraid you’ll spill it on your pants? Oh, wait …

10 Likes

I say this every morning to my wife or she says it to me :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

@CaptainjaKCsparrow and to everyone. Choose one…

1. The cat
    bucket

2. The woman
    descarga

3. The boy
    s4ce9

4. The man
    fpx2s

5. The afrayd :grimacing:
    IMG_20200626_170104

#nomorespendingbutyesmorelikes

15 Likes

I’m all outta likes trying to like these post! :joy::sob::sob::joy::sob::joy::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I’ll definitely think on it

5 Likes