The Ridiculous SPOILER Thread

Try changing it from tracking to watching.

3 Likes

The only way to be truly ridiculous is by just being your ridiculous self like no one is watching

You can always exercize at home while ridiculously dancing in PJs in front of the mirror or the whole neighborhood if youā€™re ridiculously bold

Forum wise, thoughā€¦ Iā€™d join the the cult The True Believers of Aife. It doesnā€™t get any more FABULOUS than that :wink:

5 Likes

I am! Iā€™m the RIDICULOUS OP :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Mister @EVA01!

Iā€™m almost finding it in my heart to let my grudges go and forgive you for contantly trashing our Beloved AIFE

On a side note: Leave poor Derric alone! Heā€™s harvesting our midnight roots!

3 Likes

I miss our Poll dancing routines!, Roaming Raven. (Oops! I shouldā€™ve blurred your stage name, my bad) :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Ya know what, think this is just good old fashioned funā€¦ and I MEAN IT! You my friend, need to keep it up with the good work . HA!

2 Likes

Anyone see Toy Story 4 yet? I did today and youā€™re not gonna believe what happened to Woody! I mean who would have seen that coming?! The director is completely nuts!!!

Goodness me! I canā€™t believe I have only just found this fantastically ridiculous thread. It is posts like these that make me want to come back to the forum every day. I will definitely be tracking this now!

5 Likes

Good toknow lol hope u visit much

2 Likes