The Ridiculous SPOILER Thread

We come from all over this vast Forum!

Now, following SGG trendy Family Heroes with Bonuses and same thematic content, we the utterly ridiculous individuals are taking a step forward to the complete ridicularization of our beloved E&P Forum.

We demand a family bonus for those who participate on 1/2/3/4 Ridiculous threads. What the bonus will consist shall be discussed below, in true spoiler fashion: Blur everything and make ‘em wonder!

More importantly: we want the right to ridiculously SPOILER ourselves out and even write in other languages without being sent to that Siberia of the Forum

As long as we blur it all, it’s clickity click at your own peril.

Let the RIDICULOUS SPOILERS BEGIN!

I’d like to thank my beloved @Hrairoo @Garanwyn @Bruno82 @KalosianPorygon @JonahTheBard @Kitten @havok333 @Kayo for the inspiration and pushes towards this thread and @zephyr1 for not killing it off right now

Plus: We do not accept GoT spoilers of the serious kind here. Go ridiculous or go back to you spectator bush!

Just another thing: Try to create visual depth with your spoilers… ok, that’s just a suggestion, I’m a visually driven creature. My bad!

11 Likes
The Ridiculous POLL thread
Forum Game: Count to 15 with in-game items before a mod posts

you’re ridiculous welcome

it toggles ridiculously if you tap in the right spots

13 Likes

First, let me say that I think this thread idea is a real piece of cleverness. There are several funny people who have been posting lots of good stuff in the Ridiculous Polls Thread thread. But many of them seem completely unable to properly post in poll format.

I am hopeful that this thread will give their creativity a home where they don’t have to worry about the understandable requirement to make everything a poll.

If you’re too new here to know how to put spoilers in your post, I’m sure there’s some Regular out there who will be willing to help you with that.

9 Likes

Leave it to this benificent moderator to be a royal ■■■istant. How typical.

6 Likes

Censored ■■■■■■■ spoiler.

4 Likes

Can we ask for a RIDICULOUS BADGE as part of the Family Bonus Package?

And a custom ridiculous title ?

Please @Garanwyn @zephyr1 :hugs:

6 Likes

@Garanwyn has turned out to be too freaking serious after his promotion…

Please, fix @Garanwyn SGG! Someone has nerfed his sense of humor

6 Likes

Here is your ridiculous badge :medal_military: my good sir!! We really appreciate all the ridiculous shenanigans that appear on this forum. Please Have an Uber ridiculous dayand a pretty good night too.

7 Likes

Hey @zephyr1

You’re already winning the non-existent Best Aife Ridiculous Spoiler Effect bARSE Award with that lovely first post :slight_smile:

6 Likes

We are very spoiled to have such a "freaking serious"ly hilariously jocular card such as @Garanwyn

6 Likes

Dr Seuss style red green BIG small

7 Likes

Ridiculous frontspoiler.

not blurry, eh?

IMG_20190515_051123

6 Likes

@FabulaSumus, I hate you for starting this thread before me. Like, come on, I just got my Tiburtus (who by the way I’m rubbing my finger on while listening to seductive sax music - wish he can move like Chao), and on top of this, you made GoT spoilers illegal - how the ■■■■ can I talk about the fate of Sean Bean’s character now!?

6 Likes

Your ava is what he became from rubbing him that/too much? :wink:

3 Likes

First of all, this is a SPOILER thread, so please hide your stupid question under spoiler tags.
Second, no way my finger could do that! I blame that to a very jealous Colen…
EDIT: And of course, you modified your post to add the spoiler… Classy.

4 Likes

How do you blur stuff lol

Spoilers - How to Blur
6 Likes

2019_05_15_22_46_08

7 Likes

LOL showoff :grin:

3 Likes

Ridiculous!

6 Likes