The Ridiculous SPOILER Thread

Tell me more Ridiculous news, please!

@Garanwyn all my 37 pulls sucked really bad (not even a Wilbur), but youā€™re still my hero!

4 Likes

Hey @zephyr1 :wink:

How are you fairing, my dear? Many rants, fires to put out? I truly hope youā€™re well

1 Like

There hasnā€™t been a ton of flagging on the Forum lately, so I havenā€™t had to clean up too many messes.

But it would be nice if people learned to use the Forum Search before blowing their ideas all over #ideas-feature-requests.

3 Likes

14 posts were split to a new topic: The Ridiculous Recruiting of Bruno82 (Spoiler Alert)

Oh, about Atlantis luck:

FIVE FRIGGING MUGGIES.

I got Maggies and Muggies.

3 Likes

I got 3.

But the truly ridiculous bit is I donā€™t use credit cards, so I had to run to an Americanas 40 minutes before the portal closed to buy Apple gift cards to make my 20 last pulls and be broke. I looked like a crazy homeless in PJs roaming the streets like a maniac to have time to buy the cards, do the pulls and flask and ticket the last few minutes in the storeā€™s cafeteria. It was a mess! And my face when nothing good came out of those pullsā€¦ absolutely fabulously ridiculous!

3 Likes

Bem, permanecerei em standby (Ć© um certo alĆ­vio escrever em portuguĆŖs aqui sem que o post seja jogado pro Foreign Languages, hahaha).

Now I feel Iā€™m ready for higher flights. In a week, Iā€™ll probably conclude my all-level-70 30-roster, with my second wave of maxed 5-stars (I got SEVEN Tomes of Tactics in two weeks).

E, como sempre, ele nĆ£o.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, but I laughed. What a situationā€¦ I did only my 20 coin pulls and a 10-pull with gems. Misandra aside (who will wait in a long line to be leveled up), and four Proteus (total of EIGHT Protei, three of them became food), it was a ā€œmehā€ pull.

2 Likes

Ohh speaking of PULLS, hereā€™s my RANT, Mr. @zephyr1 and Mr. @Garanwyn:

TELL YOUR ā€œBOSSESā€ I NEED A WILBUR This is outrageous, ridiculous and a real shame!

I donā€™t care if they have to send me Kerridoc himself dressed as Wilbur but this canā€™t go on.

Seriously, how hard it it to just send a ā€™stache guy with ridiculous shirt and a bunch of fish to Rio? We even have a lagoon and people much scarier than Agwe exercising there

3 Likes

Oh I had a fantastically awful Atlantis myself. More than 5x that many pulls with zero featured heroes.

4 Likes

Im so sorry, Martin.

I know the feeling :confounded:

2 Likes

Oh @FabulaSumus, I double dog dare you to have your wily ways and kill me. If it comes to pass, you must record all of the saucy fights. I wouldnā€™t want to miss a thing!

4 Likes

So sorry to hear that! Really hope your next Atlantis is more generous.

2 Likes

Hey guys, Iā€™m back for trouble, and Iā€™m pissed this spoiler thread hasnā€™t reached 100 posts since I was gone procrastinating and dreaming.

4 Likes

Mademoiselle,

Weā€™ve been all farming AR like maniacs!

2 Likes

While Iā€™m at the Forum, Iā€™d like to beg Sir @Garanwyn to convince @Bruno82 to watch all episodes of The Mighty Boosh as soon as possible!

I donā€™t know how a person believes in the power of nonsense but isnā€™t aware of the BOOSH

3 Likes

I just discovered this thread, so i thought i would say this:

if i was to continue in here, what would bemy duties?and how do i be ridiculous?

3 Likes

Great. @FabulaSumus u have really gone and made an awesome post. I would like to add as well Iā€™ve heard recently that this is the new popular topic. So way to goā€¦:no_mouth:

4 Likes

no Fabulaus Summuns
is totally ridiculous

I mean that both ways :grin:

4 Likes

Iā€™m not getting Notifications!!!

3 Likes