The Ridiculous Ideas & Features Thread

Could he have a resemblance to George Clooney? Please.

3 Likes

When you discover the ā€˜secret of Atlantisā€™ thereā€™s a video by Michael Moore about how much members of the Bush administration, particularly ā– ā– ā– ā–  Cheney and Haliburton, made from the Iraq War.

3 Likes

In a not dissimilar vein.

Instead of buttons that say ā€˜fightā€™ can there be an option that says ā€˜Impose Economic Sanctionsā€™?

Then after six months the Wildefrost Warriors of Isgilham allow you access to their loot in return for medicine for their children.

8 Likes

That hero would need an entire building just for him, the Clown College.

2 Likes

Empires & Politics :thinking:

3 Likes

Iā€™m also negotiating to have my daughter betrothed to the Dark Lord

4 Likes

Iā€™d like to see a feature where RNGesus giveth, to go along with all his taketh away.

2 Likes

He giveth when he darneth welleth feeleth liketh iteth. And youā€™d better thank him profusely for that Renfeld too!

7 Likes

I wonder why nobody in the stronghold ever thought of betrothing Vivica or Elena to the Darklord. That couldā€™ve ended S1 war.

Ridiculous idea: Dark Vivica, boss of season 3.

10 Likes

That would be a hoot!

2 Likes

A cool feature would be if the game acknowledged me when I log in after workā€¦

Maybe asks me about my day for once? And how about putting these villagers in a little something nice. Like, the outfit I picked you, for example. Christ, the game is just sitting here all day, itā€™s not like it could cleaaaaaan up, could it?! Yeah, yeah! Here we go again! I bust my rumph everyday to come back to an ungrateful game, just sitting in my pocket all day so I can just, what? Spend my money? Not get complimented? Oh, herrrrre we go againā€¦ yes! Yes! I will sometimes play another game, a man has needs! I said I was sorry! Itā€™s not my fault thereā€™s a 4 hour wait time on titans! Iā€™m the one that brought up reducing titan wait times in my beta application, remember?! Youā€™re going to bring this up ev-er-y time?! And would it kill you to prepare a nice home cooked meal every once in a while?! Oh, I should just stop playing? I should just stop playing??? FINE! Iā€™M DONE! Iā€™M DONE WITH THIS GAME! But good luck finding someone whoā€™s going to take care of you and play you like me! Oh, a lot of people? Oh, a million people! Well thatā€™s just dandy! Even better! I hope you and your million people live a very. happy. life!

ā€¦

(Sigh) lookā€¦ Iā€¦ I didnā€™t mean that. I didnā€™t. I justā€¦ I donā€™t know what I want. Maybe just have the villagers waive at me for once without me having to tap them. Could you do that? Could you do that for me?

Please vote for this feature.

9 Likes

We need to replace the stronghold by a circus.
This represent gameā€™s RNG very well. Letā€™s donā€™t forget circus clown music.

Also letā€™s add some magicians and more artists

1 Like

ConsciousRectangularEnglishpointer-small

1 Like

When pulling, there should be a retinal scan that can sense how angry weā€™re getting. The angrier we get, the better the odds should be. If weā€™re happy, odds can decrease. Creating a bit of a homeostasis of perfect indifference amongst the player base, and we can all trudge along in perfect harmony.

2 Likes

Nope, that would be balance breaking as I would have 200 5* heroes.

2 Likes

Hahaha yes this is brilliant

2 Likes

Actually maybe theyā€™ve already implemented this. I just did my 1,000th yellow elemental summon yesterday and I was already angry because I was expecting to get my 999th Bane, and instead it gave me Li Xiu. I immediately calmed down, did another summon and pulled a Dawa. Coincidence? Or was I an unwitting beta tester for a yet to be introduced retinal mood scanner? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

New complaint threads about RNG should be automatically merged into another thread chosen by RNG.

5 Likes

I think we are misinterpreting RNG. It should be changed to Ridiculous Number Generator.

Dilbert has that covered:

6 Likes