The Ridiculous Ideas & Features Thread

Would be a great feature if when Kage uses his break strike for a kill shot, that the hero he cuts remain motionless for a moment, then half their body starts to slide off from the other half.

:rofl: :sunglasses: :underage:

3 Likes

Why not and some „fist of the North Star“ style would be fine too, exploding heads or losing an arm after a critical hit etc. Maybe when hitting with 1 point of damage tiles, the hit hero laughs :smile:

5 Likes

I’d like it if when you tap on a hero to target, it quotes in real voice either Samuel L. Jackson or Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Please vote for this.

6 Likes

Please can we have a ‘drink a glass of water’ animation after a hero has been hit by Berden or Lianna so we can see the water squirting out of the holes in their body? The same could apply to titans when arrows are used, or entire war teams hit by arrow barrage.

SG, I’ll take 10,000 gems and one of each future HotM for my idea. I’m not greedy. :rofl:

9 Likes

I want to see a new hero called Clowny. And he’s a clown.

4 Likes

And modeled after Sweet Tooth.

2 Likes

A splatter patch for adult players would be great.

I’d love some funny gore.

3 Likes

I think the sound effects should include hysterical laughter when you do something utterly daft (like put up your unleveled dupe instead of your fully leveled hero)

And a truely evil laugh when you go mono and the starting board has 1 tile of the right colour :laughing:

12 Likes

A cool feature for the devs would be: when a player logs in, you can’t get out of the 11 pop-ups until you buy something.

7 Likes

It could be like the early days of pop-up ads on the internet where clickling to close one opens three more. It certainly did wonders for my hand-to-eye coordination.

7 Likes

I understand there are legalities of using the Mortal Kombat phrase “You. lose!” But maybe SG could get the rights to the same voice actor and they could side step by saying “You. didn’t. win!”

I’d turn the volume on for that. And isn’t that what this game is really all about? Volume?

6 Likes

I’d like to see the animation slow right down, when using Leonidas, and having him yell, “This is Sparta!”

7 Likes

Can you make it so Quintus becomes a real life scientist? Maybe enroll him in some online courses? Make him the first ever real life virtual scientist. Then make him go mad.

I’d level up that hero.

Obviously for this to work someone from the SG team would have to be a world renowned intelligence level scientist without actually being world renowned. Ore maybe just grab an intern that minored in physics? I don’t know. I’m just the idea guy, you guys are the executors. Mock something up and make it happen.

3 Likes

I have a better idea… Make archers heroes fire arrows on opponent’s knee…

Once i was an invicible hero… Then i took an arrow in the knee… Maybe thats why Atomos needs a buff

2 Likes

“Finish Them” would be fitting

4 Likes

Gato and Azlar are eating Clowny when Gato says “Does this taste funny to you?”

4 Likes

I’d like to see a “hero delete” button. So when I summon Renfeld, I can just delete him vs. being forced to make another hero suffer by feeding Renfeld to him.

3 Likes

always the same players on the first places of special events.
How is this possible??

1 Like

Have an option where you can ascend a hero before they reach the required level, but with a chance that they can be turned into Dawa. The further away from the max level the greater the chance.

6 Likes

Cookie Settings