The Ridiculous Ideas & Features Thread

This one got 3 votes.
How ridiculous :rofl:

2 Likes

I want Guardian Owl too raise his wing and do the little “Ta, Ta” motion if his special fires when he is the last hero standing

3 Likes

I think there should be a “I’m sorry” push notification you can send to other players. Maybe with a sad face.

And another push notification that says “You deserved that.”

Give the option to send after raiding.

5 Likes

Would the first button ever get used?

1 Like

Great film

Or if ripstone is on, you see bits of the hero costume start to disappear, also if someone heals parts of heros costumes come back to them!

Every time that you mistakely give a 5* to up a 4 or 3* or similar big mistakes. It says: “and it was at this moment that he knew… He screwed up”

5 Likes

When I reject random people who try to join my alliance, it should send them a message that says “Exactly what part of INVITE ONLY did you not understand???” :laughing:

Nah j/k. That would be mean. :slightly_smiling_face:

Maybe something more along the lines of, “We regret to inform you…”

2 Likes

I want a feature that shows which hero dropped the ball on the defensive team after a defensive raid lost. Who’s not holding their weight.

Please vote for this.

6 Likes

Better yet, season 3 should be a circus/carnival theme. Obviously Clowny would be the final boss :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Well I’ve been tracking my villagers for months and have a sneaking suspicion they aren’t doing much work. Hiding under bridges and walking to a door and back isn’t fooling me. Waving doesn’t excuse it either so I’ve stopped waving back. I’ll sack the lot of them.

5 Likes

I love the enthusiasm, but this is the Ridiculous Ideas and Features Thread. You’d want to take the complaint and figure out a feature that would improve it.

Oops sorry, looking for the RCT, wrong thread.

2 Likes

What about revolts and revolutions?:thinking:

1 Like

[quote=“SatansAngel, post:30, topic:123330, full:true”] Waving doesn’t excuse it either
[/quote]
Can’t decide if they’re waving or giving me the finger.20190816_191208

4 Likes

This might not qualify for this thread once you see some of the Costume designs. :clown_face:

7 Likes

I’m sorry i was just joking, it’s not actually a complaint

2 Likes

All good, I was referring to another person. :+1:

2 Likes

I would like to add

• a day/night cycle with heroes appearing in their pyjamas if they are deployed in the middle of the night from their beds

• proper screening for scurvy and bowel conditions until the castle diet is diversified

• a morale mechanism so heroes and troops can desert if you prove to be a useless commander

6 Likes

Upon moving a tile that does not match-3 a voice should state, “that move is statistically impossible”…possibly named @Garanwyn :grimacing:

5 Likes

Can we have Elena give honest opinions about offers.

So instead of ‘Must Have!’

She says

‘Probably Garbage!’

‘Waste of gems!’

‘No one needs another Ragnhild!’

16 Likes