The Ridiculous Complaints thread

Would you be satisfied with a RNG-tone of Mr. Bojangles by the Nitty-Gritty-Dirt Band?

2 Likes

I still haven’t won the game without any effort on my part.

I complain! :grin:

7 Likes

Your first mistake was making an effort. If you’re not even willing to not try, I don’t know what to tell you.

6 Likes

After two years of not trying, I demand all HOTM (fully loaded) as a consolation prize! :joy:

5 Likes

The only truly loaded hero is wu…

4 Likes

My likes are on cooldown right now, but this literally had me laughing out loud. Thank you.

4 Likes

DID I JUST HEAR A JOJO REFERENCE?!?

1 Like

I couldn’t resist saying that XD

I have lost track of the full generation of complaints, I think we are on complainers complaining about the complaints of complainers who complained about complaints but I might be a another series of three to four layers of depth of complaints off. I request SG put in the time to organize and address the threads so that we can properly complain about the right series of complaints without generating the complaints and as usual I hope everyone takes this complaint for the ridiculous complaint it is.

Total count of complaints is either 13 or 14

On a slightly different topic could we please make a prerequisite that all posts in this thread must have the word complaint in them at least once?:grin:

6 Likes

Does quoting someone that uses the word complaint count? If not, I really must complain.

8 Likes

I believe it should, but I am sure someone will complain about that too.

For the record I am sorry about the complaints that might arrive now.

3 Likes

Would that make it a compliant complaint?

8 Likes

I want to complain about having to kill the last injured minion of a boss level.

They’ve just seen 10+ of their close relatives and allies had hacked and burned to death AND then the biggest, baddest guy in the locality get shot full of arrows and zapped by a purple death ray by five random strangers.

Are they going to stick around?

No.

So stop wasting my time you stupid bobbing totem poll.

Most creatures are repulsed by the scent of their own dead. When an orca kills a great white, all the other great whites dive off the continental shelf and get the flock out of Dodge.

But not lemur, apparently. They’re all about the heroic last stand :unamused:

8 Likes

What you don’t realize is that Poseidon is holding their families hostage against their steadfastness in war.

Those poor lemurs and totem poles would like nothing better than to flee from your barbarous slaughter of their comrades. But you’ve made them choose between getting vined to death by a living tree or fleeing to where they can watch their families get turned into fish snacks.

That’s why I only farm 8-7. Everyone knows yetis hate their relatives. They’re out there because they’re just ornery.

10 Likes

Totally valid complaint.
Why is it people join your family, welcomed with open arms, spend time investing in helping their heroes and game tactics grow, wish them happy birthdays and crhistmas’, line chat with you as if mates from uni, then poof- they exit the Allie without a thanks, bye bye for now or anothing.
I think it’s ridiculous that we cannot stalk people by searching names and chase after them for an explanation about why they left in the middle of the night without a note to say where they are going.

A lot of time spend here… what do these people think it is … a game?!

We should have a ridiculous contract between Allie members giving notice to leave and severance pay if we ask them to… i think this is valid… don’t you!

5 Likes

If a minion outlasts the boss… I click FLEE. It terrifies me.

6 Likes

19 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Feline Fans of E&P :heart_eyes_cat:

How deep do you need to go in the complaints quote to reach the 9th circle?

2 Likes

Let’s nerf this hero I dont have it.

Let’s buff the one I have.

The complaint most used ever.

4 Likes

I must complain that the hyperlink is broken. So is my heart. I can’t bear the disappointment :cries in despair:

I must also complain that there is no emoticon to adequately express my pain.

6 Likes