The Ridiculous Complaints thread

base 13 is the Ace of Base

2 Likes

In my absence this thread exploded. It is ridiculous I will need to spend hours to catch up. I demand a summary of the past 700 posts.

2 Likes

Summary: Hilarious ridiculous complaints from people who really should be working and not posting on forums.

12 Likes

I took the liberty of editing your rough draft.

9 Likes

It’s not just a job, it’s an…unpaid job, I guess. So, maybe more like a work-from-home internship? With a really strict code of conduct administered by a mogwai, a cat, a beach bum, an icon from a different video game company, and an assortment of Empires & Puzzles characters.

The bosses only ever give feedback via “likes.” And even when I document my work, everybody argues about it. People also seem really confused about the difference between logic, statistics and other more extracurricular activities like cheerleading.

Ok, that part may actually be pretty similar to normal paid work. I’ve literally known a senior executive who described simple, dirt-standard linear regression as “like doing triple integrals or something.” Not that I’m bitter or anything.

Plus, there are random, capricious debates over the most insane subjects ever. And there’s literally a published guide on how to stalk your co-workers.

Actually. I think I have a new complaint now…

12 Likes

I would tell you to ask @discobot for a summary of this thread… but they stole him from us :confounded:

5 Likes

Hi! I’m still here, @LadySuzanne. I’m always here with you. Everywhere you go. :robot::eye:

5 Likes

@tinyeyes, WHAT! You deride our beloved Petri, uhm Derick but you can live with Bane’s learing gaze? I hereby complain that you need better glasses.
Jk, no really…just kidding

1 Like

Another @discobot burn. Wow that robot is cheeky.

4 Likes

Guess he took notes from the stalker lessons. :slightly_frowning_face:

6 Likes

I want to complain I’m still laughing out loud. AT WORK! my customers are looking at me funny now @discobot

5 Likes

It’s idiotic how censored this forum is. Only Finnish can use censorship so furiously. Yes i’m Finnish, i know :smile:

1 Like

Okay, now I really, really, really have a complaint. This is the utmost complaint that could ever be brought forward and I am asking the people responsible for this to come forward and fix things. ASAP

It has been brought to my attention that being an elder or a co-leader of an alliance means you get better loot. This is an outrage! Better loot than which other player? The leader? In this case, me! It must obviously be true, because my loot as leader of the alliance is usually the same as most other people’s that comment on the forum about loot. Exactly!

I expect the rulers of the empire to take action to rectify this situation immediately!
Thank you for your time and attention.

5 Likes

As a co-leader in my alliance I have to complain that I have NOT been getting this better loot that you speak of, and I demand that this be rectified immediately. I have a severe shortage of mystic rings. Granting me 14 of those will somewhat alleviate the intense hurt that I am feeling at the moment.

A few poison darts wouldn’t hurt …

3 Likes

I also want to lodge a complaint that l am a charter member of the no Co-leader enhanced loot class action complaint. Further more l am often forced to sit in the A+ chair which, as you know, guarantees punishingly bad loot.

7 Likes

Class action suit :star_struck: count me in!

Multi million gem settlement coming up!

1 Like

I’m not a co-leader. I’m a regular old member. Everything is fine.

/caresses shiny new Damascus Blade

7 Likes

We will be getting class action loot too…prepare for 100 arcane scripts!

What do you think @discobot ?

3 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

I whispered fortune, but I guess since you have no ears you didn’t hear me. Can’t get good help these days!

2 Likes