The Ridiculous Complaints thread

@MrsBCW - Did you know that “dreamt” is the only word in the English language that ends in “mt”? It’s nice to see it used properly instead of “dreamed”. Thank you for that… :smile:

Brian

3 Likes

Dwarf engineering ?
20 Borils and Kirils

7 Likes

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Alliance refill time

I have a complaint that absolutely needs addressed!

The evil SG has placed a limit on how many individuals I can credit in a single post! SG has these fascist rules stating that I may only tag 10 users in a single post. Meanwhile, there are over 1000 posts here from various users! We have triumphed. We have seen glory! We have made a real difference! And when trying to catalog our victories and to hand out credit to all of the RCTers involved, SG steps in and says “no! No sir you may not!”

This is unacceptable. I think it is only fair that we demand compensation.

I really want that stuffed crust pizza.

(I updated the original post, adding the #RCT830 template. BTW - RCT830 is now RCT827 when I go to find it??? How did this occur … another SG conspiracy no doubt. They will truly stop at nothing to undermine our efforts here!!)

I have also added our triumphs. I went back through post 1-500ish. If anyone else picks up any victories we have had after that point, or any I missed, let me know.

:heart:

7 Likes

@Duaneski given the last few patches, can we upgrade this one to “addressed”?

7 Likes

I just found this guy.
Its ridiculous enough to me to post it

So people just living the moment, no matter which heavey boots they will use later to hit them selves!

8 Likes

he’s too overpowered. needs nerfing

6 Likes

That"s too much axe at once for the game to handle. Nerf please !

2 Likes

I dunno, I’d complain about his obvious lack of weapons care skills. Do you see that gigantic nick in the middle of his edge? The axe is probably so dull it would bounce off butter.

2 Likes

Fantastic work and congratulations to everyone for really unlocking the game’s potential! It’s amazing how much we’ve accomplished in such a short amount of time!

1 Like

I demand that SG change the sound that is played whenever you move a tile but don’t make a match. The sound is exactly the same as the first note from Prince’s Thieves In The Temple so every time I hear it I am made doubly sad because as well as failing to make a match, I’m reminded that he’s dead.

4 Likes

I got to complain that in one and I half year I did not find the citizen that made this ugly graffiti!

He will surely go to jail for years. Justice will be mine!!!

4 Likes

Not a human who did this … its Horgall did it to let you know that this tree above is his mother, you cut it … you Groot !!

6 Likes

Wait, sure Horgan isn’t human, but is he also not a citizen?!?!

This is an outrage. I demand that all heroes be granted citizenship in our kingdom.

1 Like

But will you ascend her?

17 Likes

Dear SG,

Why does the reindeer don’t wear its armor like any good Fighter ?!

1 Like

I literally spit coffee. Bravo! By the way, you owe me a new phone now.

4 Likes

I have a complaint! I got certified in Group Fitness Training, and yet, my recruits are not improving coming out of the training camp. I’m a trained professional who should be able to make heroes out of EACH and EVERY recruit that enters my camps. It’s like SG doesn’t even care that I spent my hard earned money and days of studying to be able to effectively train groups (so yeah when 4 or 5 recruits go in, they are a group). I expect 2 heroes or heroes twice as good to come out of these training camps from now on.

3 Likes

And today’s winner of the internet is…
@General_Confusion
Well done, funniest reply of the day.
I salute you.

3 Likes

Dear SGG.
I must complain in the strongest possible terms about this obvious injustice.
In a previous challenge event, i received Guinivere from a gold token.
After researching on the forums about Guin, it became apparent that i could use her in the tank position, however it would be a risk because of her poor defence stats…
This i did, support by some other rag tag heroes.
I wish to complain about the defence boost provided by the other heroes…
20190123_221824
As you can see from this picture, Guin is protected from damage from, red,green,yellow and purple tiles… as well as special attacks and gaining health every turn.
My complaint is that even with all these specials activated, poor fragile Guin goes unprotected against blue tiles…
This is an outrage, how can i be expected to win any raids or map levels whilst my poor Guinivere tank is so cruelly and openly exposed to the risk of receiving normal damage from blue tiles?
I demand you nerf Guinivere’s special skill from it’s current position of, dropping enemies mana, providing heal over time and defence against purple tiles… to all these plus extra defence against blue tiles.
A not unreasonable request i believe.

4 Likes