The Ridiculous Complaints thread

As for ACTUAL complaints…
Why can’t I upgrade my 1* Heroes (e.g. Aife, Derric) into AT LEAST 2*, yet alone 5* ? And what’s the rationale behind no one being able to be upgraded into the next tier ?
Conversely, why aren’t there any lower-tiered variants of existing 2* onward Heroes yet ? Does that mean 5* Heroes such as Elena, Richard, Vivica, Thorne, Lianna, Sartana, Justice, any HOTM Hero, etc. have always been 5* since the beginning of their lives ?

5 Likes

I agree, feeding a hero to itself should raise the resulting hero one star - a “super” hero if you like. Of course then I could feed all those hundreds of Derricks to himself and have a 200* hero. Now THAT my friends is a Sherman Tank.

But only for 1* heroes. We don’t need 200* Thornes :wink:

3 Likes

Don’t worry there’s far more to complain about than to brag about in this game. Just look at the reply ratio between the two.

I must complain about revenge raids. I am a petty person and I take great pleasure in revenge raids. But how can I satisfy my pettiness if I cannot revenge the revenge raid? SG should make this happen because they’d make money off of petty people buying raid flasks to revenge the revenge of the revenge of the revenge, and so on and so other in a never ending cycle of petty revenge. :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

6 Likes

I MUST complain that I do not have the time nor patience to dissect this thread, all 1167 comments of it, to find the original poster about revenging the flop of a raid. I do commend @modivata for providing a solution to the complaint. In fact, a new flasking system could be developed just for this. Petty flasks only recharge once per day, but for the low low price of your soul, you’ll be allowed a second.

7 Likes

Conducts metaphysical teleportation to transdimensional plane of existence…

…and clicks search button…

@Hrairoo this, perhaps?

8 Likes

THIS ONE!

20 Likes and Sonya!

5 Likes

I think it was Hawkemoon. She looks like those boys

1 Like

I want to complain about the new suggested topic feature: by showing the last post’s timer we are preventing the growth of one of my favourite class, the necromancer, and his rite of post’s resurrection :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’d like to complain about my fellow comrades in arms. I’m going balls to the wall recruiting for my alliance and not one fellow complainer has jumped ship to join what could be the greatest complaint alliance known to E&P.

We could have been a contender!

Somehow I’d like SG to figure out how this is their fault, and compensate me with Tonics for this.

6 Likes

I wish to complain that this will cause “like inflation” where likes will become increasingly less valuable thus breaking the game.

6 Likes

Our kingdoms have no ships…

5 Likes

Then… then how did we get to Atlantis?

7 Likes

I would like to complain that given our kingdom appears to connected to the outside world only by strange waterways that no one can adequately explain, we should have ships.

I expect an inbox credit of 5 ships.

5 Likes

This is how:

A magnifying glass that apparently can teleport you anywhere, and I mean ANYWHERE in this magical E&P world.

7 Likes

Through some very intricate plot device, in keeping with the engrossing dialogue and sophisticated writing we’re accustomed to in this game. :face_with_monocle:

13 Likes

In Nashgar’s defense, he’s ESL.

7 Likes

Many theories have been posited through the years. Some have even caught traction outside the kingdom.

Here are a few of the more plausible ideas:

(T)ime (A)nd (R)elative (D)imensions (I)n (S)pace:

A wormhole:

Quantum Leaping:

And the Arnold :laughing:

9 Likes

Teach me, O Great Zephyr One

20 searches

2 Likes

Can I ask why every single travel method here is blue? I think it’s really unfair that we don’t have any yellow or purple extra dimensional travel options. They really need better balance between the colors…

5 Likes