The Ridiculous Complaints thread

If you summon me, you must pay with token.

I hate your stupid gato messing up your defense team

2 Likes

Now this is sad.

For two and a half tiers I studiously tried to get Chochin’s special to level up to no avail. Finally, I realized it ain’t happenin’ and I was actually cheering for it to NOT level up at the end. Let the bugger sit at 3/8 special.

So what happens? 73 points short of being maxed, the special levels up.

Now I can’t even say I had a hero maxed with no special level up, other than
by tier ascension.

Ridiculous!

12 Likes

I’VE FOUND THE WORD EMBIGGENING BUTTON. NOW I CAN SHOUT AT YOU ALL.

YOU HAVE TO READ THIS AS IF I’M SHOUTING.

ANNOYING, ISN’T IT?

sentence, shmentence discourse

7 Likes

The drop rate between gloves and compasses on my account is getting out of hand. I did get a compass this morning though, hopefully it will continue in that direction.

I just picture you speaking from a great distance

2 Likes

Mine for months was the exact opposite. Now I know who has all those Fine Gloves I’ve been missing.

Trade?

1 Like

I always picture you at a distance :smirk:

WHAT WAS THAT? I COULDN’T HEAR YOU FROM SO FAR AWAY!

And get off my huge sprawling lawn already!
2 Likes

Well, you didn’t really help yourself there. I mean really. You gained 648 hp that last feed. Haven’t you ever heard of feeding your heroes one at a time?

Maybe if I’m loud. One at a time!

2 Likes

Yeah I was just trying to get him over and done with. I mean all those 10x 1* feedings did absolutely nothing …

Winter in my whole stronghold, but the meatmills are springish without any snow.

More tan a month till Christmas and we already have here all this horrible stuff.

BTW There is in spain a very awaited christmas lottery draw and people start to buy tickets by august…

The gardens are watered with the warm blood of all the ground piglets.

2 Likes

It is ridiculous that we haven’t have passed the mark of 4000 post yet and I complain that this will not give all members posted here Neith as loot!

We need more emblems to reach that 4000 high-water mark.

Or just one good solid rare Titan? Can I complain that the last five of those my alliance has pulled have been upjumped chickens?

Ridiculous complaint: this is only the 3999th post :frowning: #RCT3999

1 Like

HAPPY NEW YEARS! #RCT4000! 20 characters

3 Likes

Ridiculous complaint: Melendor is obviously a wizard not a Druid MAKE HIM A WIZARD

i know he’s a wizard with the costume but that’s not good enough

2 Likes