The Ridiculous Bragging thread

Some will understand!!! We made it to 130!

7 Likes

And there is a NEW record in the [Forum Edition: Count to 15 before a mod posts!] of 130
AT @zephyr1, @Garanwyn, @Rook, @Petri and any others I cant think of

7 Likes

Well god for you. :grinning: But dont expect a bunch.:wink:

I truly hope it doesn’t take me so long to get my Wilbur, but I understand the feeling (I’m gonna brag when I get my Wilbur :laughing:)

Congrats on Mel!

What? Wow! I can barely say 2 when I go there

3 Likes

IDK if my alliance is going to win this one or not, opponent still has flags left, but I’m proud of my performance this time (redemption for the last war where I got bad boards and didn’t score many points)

Woot! Took out 5 teams with 6 flags. Not too shabby. :grin:

2 Likes

2 atlantis pulls Wilbur and sumitomo I’m happy with that

2 Likes

My crazy luck with pulls continues. Seeing the list of featured heroes this Atlantis was very disheartening. I already have Misandra and Poseidon and don’t want Musashi. Khiona I’m only remotely interested in and already pulled Miki. The obvious course of action would have been to save my gems for next month, but some devil came over me and wanted to tap the 30-pull button one time anyway – for the astronomically remote chance at Khiona and the mat chests I suppose.

For close to thirty pulls nada. Then out pops Misandra. Figures, I thought to myself. Just my luck to pull a duplicate, not that I can complain about a second one. My brain almost fails to register what happens next as it’s so back-to-back and barely within the realm of possibility…

Kage! What!? What? My brain is melting. Somehow I seem to be unable to pull Atlantis heroes when they are featured, but get them when they are not. When Mitsuko was featured, I couldn’t pull her, but got her the month after. Same thing with Kage. Did a bunch of pulls last month – not exclusively for Kage – and didn’t get him. Now here he is, against all the odds in the world.

Over the last two months I’ve gone from purple being my second crappiest color after green, with Quintus being my only 5*, to now having 8xSeshat (big grin), Panther(!), Ursena and Kage. Just finished maxing my first Seshat with the feeders from this Atlantis. Two tabards away from being able to ascend my next purple.

First world problems, but I’ll really need to think about who to prioritize leveling first and who to ascend first. Also who’s going to end up on my defense team. Before Kage it seemed clear Ursena would eventually end up replacing Seshat on my defense, still unclear if as tank or flank. Now the cursed warlord is definitely offering up some serious competition.

…My purple offense team is going to be insane…

It’s been a good day.

12 Likes

f2p

3 Likes

Ridiculous or not, I’m so proud of these two ones. I wasn’t supposed to give emblems to Tiburtus but there wasn’t any other choices and oh boy I don’t regret giving him those.

And Hansel, my sweetheart. He is just amazing with his many talents.

3 Likes

3rd atlantis pull

8 Likes

13.5 months and counting without a 4* Red Troop has led to this bittersweet accomplishment:

I also have Barbaric Maulers at Levels 14 and 10. Maybe I’ll get a 4* Red before I max one of those too…

My current status of 4* Troop RNG:

• Red: 0
  • Yellow: 1 Crit, 0 Mana
  • Green: 3 Crit, 5 Mana
  • Blue: 0 Crit, 2 Mana
  • Purple: 4 Crit, 5 Mana
7 Likes

Finally broke the 100k threshold!

15 Likes

Our alliance briefly hit 100. Its definitely hard to make your way to the top since they have inertia.

4 Likes

First time hitting the 3k trophy mark. As an F2P player, really happy with this achievement. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

already achieved 3k, but not as no1

10 Likes

Finally decided to try for top 100 trophy count. Ended up using 3 raid flasks. I didnt realize that once you get to the top you only gain a small amount of trophies which gives me more appreciation for those 3k+ trophies

6 Likes

RNGeesus was my homie today. Started with a royal tabard from mystic vision, then a warm cape and sturdy shield from a wanted chest (holy), then a hidden blade from a titan. To top it off, bought today’s Atlantis deal and pulled Poseidon with the last 100 Atlantis coins.

6 Likes

Nothing special but this is fastest 8/8 skill in my life

And my sad Wu-kong :rofl:

5 Likes

So many people had really bad boards

8 Likes