The Ridiculous Bragging thread

From TC20 :

From Atlantis Summon :

Great week !

14 Likes

First time we pass 7k score… 29vs29 tho

13 Likes

Oh yeah! Leveled up exactly. Top that, I dare you!

9 Likes

You know when you raid someone twice and the rngods decide you need to say a few more hail Mary’s and sacrifice a few small animals in their names - which you dutifully do of course and then they send you your weeks supply of green match 5’s all in a few moves…

3 Likes

I love the positive vibes, keep it up my friemd ! :grinning:

After 11 months, I finally pulled my first HOTM. :grin: Miki, not too shabby. :wink: Thanks RNG for finally showing mercy on me! :+1:

7 Likes

When reached top 100 you’ll reroll several times to get more than 20 cups and after that battle you’ve been attacked multiple times and often lost 100s of cups meanwhile.

2 Likes

Global #11

9 Likes

1st time over 100k. Almost took out a 1* titan with 1 flag.

6 Likes

OMG New record congratulations to thoose o make it possible!

4 Likes

I wish I could like this x 170

2 Likes

Last night, I pulled Vivica from my TC 20. Then today, this:

Orb of magic from a mystic vision, followed by poison darts from a Titan chest six minutes later. Is the universe trying to tell me something?

7 Likes

Our alliance dropped back to a 6* titan after slaying 7*s for a good bit. With the inclusion of Miki, my blue titan team is starting to look pretty solid (Miki, Kiril, King Arthur, Grimm, Magni – all at 70 except Miki still a bit shy of that). Today I broke the magical 100k milestone, and by a wide margin.

Didn’t even start off that strong, but after I got my specials filled for the first time, they never had enough time to wear off before the team was charged up again. By the end the board was filled with blue and I was able to make a diamond with my last move, but sadly no time to trigger it. I think my team was doing around 5k per tile, so pretty decent.

5 Likes

Sometimes raids and wars frustrate me, but sometimes they fill me with glee.

1. War Story 1

Enemy Li Xiu on left wing, and Sabina on right wing, three heroes in the middle dead. Field aid is active. Clean up time, bring Balthazar / Gill-Ra / Tyrum / Chochin / Vlad. Use Vlad on Sabina, while hitting Li with Balthy and Tyrum. Then… get a bunch of Purple tiles on the right side of the board, killing Sabina. Then… no more Purple tiles. Oops. I ghost like crazy, nothing. I sweat while watching Li charge.

She goes off. Murders everyone… EXCEPT VLAD, who had leeched Sabina’s heal AND is kept alive by his crazy gargantuan Health!

I ghost like crazy again, and this time, blessedly, Purple tiles appear. Fire off Vlad at Li. Then…

A Purple match appears and hits Li with two tiles…

and I win! 1-0 Vlad!

1. Raid Story 1

Enemy: Gravemaker / Panther / Guin / Alasie / Zeline

I bring: Proteus / Boldtusk / Seshat / Lancelot / Sabina

Kill Guin with tiles, and Seshat/Lancelot snipe Panther into nothingness (with help from Boldy to make Lance’s initial hit harder). Proty mana blocks Alasie/Zeline. Then the tiles stop coming for a while, and Zeline fires; Alasie kills Sabina while GM wears Proty and Boldy down. Boldy manages to go off, reversing Zeline’s attack drop. But Proty, Boldy and Lance eventually fall…

Leaving Seshat (and her 3 minions) against GM, Zeline and Alasie. All slightly weakened, but 1 against 3, and all 3 are very highly-regarded HOTMs. I start sweating.

Finally, the boards turn. I ghost up, Seshat activates and snipes GM. Still alive. Ghost up again, lucky match. GM goes down. Then Alasie fires…

… kills 2 minions, but Seshat is still standing! Another ghost match, and Seshat activates again. She hits Zeline… and the minion finishes Zeline off! My jaw drops and I sit down. Now it’s 1 on 1.

I ghost. I ghost like crazy. I clear some Yellow tiles to bring the Purples together. Alasie slash attacks. One of Seshat’s minions goes down, but I still have one left and Seshat at 300 health or so. I keep ghosting. Alasie slashes again. Seshat still keeps one minion…

… and I finally fill her mana. BOOM! Alasie goes down, and I win my closest raid in a while!

Remind me to tell you next time, of the raid where I had my 3/60 Aegir against a maxed Kashhrek as the last two standing… and Aegir won :wink:

1 Like

A forum record for sure :tada:

4 Likes

I just wanted to gush over how in love I am with my mono purple team right now. Been having a respectable win rate at diamond and just managed to pull off a win against this team on first try, with a fairly average board.

I probably won thanks to Ursena being in the corner. Had she and Lianna been switched it would likely been a very different story.

Seshat is absolutely the one carrying the team right now. She is virtually always the last one standing, often with full health and seldom without a single minion alive. Some snipers can’t even kill all three minions with their shot, which is phenomenal. She has the capacity to finish a fight with her special and the self-healing she is able to do through her minions gives her that bit of extra longevity she needs to outlast the opponent.

Panther being at below 2-60 has never been a hinderance and she’s staying alive at the same rate as the 4*s. That being said, I’m far from being able to 2-shot anyone and I’ve never felt like I won thanks to her. Before I got her, I never understood the insane reverence for her and having used her for a bit myself I still don’t. I think I get it on paper – the same way I think I get the idea behind Twitter but just don’t get it in practice – fast speed, e. def down on not just one but up to three enemies, bundled with dispel. At average speed, or single target, or without the dispel she’d still be good, but all those things combined she gets elevated to a whole other tier, I suppose. As someone who’s played most of this game without any dispeller ever on my team, her dispel has honestly been the most valuable feature to me, together with the fast speed of course.

Having had Proteus and Merlin maxed for a while and having used them mostly in war, before now I’ve never really seen the appeal of either. Merlin I’ve always liked quite a bit, but often in war he doesn’t live long enough to cast his special. The damage he deals is also a joke and might just as well not be on the card. But when he gets to go off and waste a hero’s special along with draining their mana, it’s fantastic. The one downside he has is that sometimes the single target isn’t enough.

Proteus on the other hand I’ve never enjoyed using outside bosses in PvE and even there he kinda blows during waves. In war he almost always dies and honestly the mana block has seldom been enough to turn the tide, at best delay the inevitable. At times it has been useful, but the duration just always feels like it lasts one turn too little.

Not sure what exactly has changed, especially since sans Seshat and Panther I’ve used a similar team composition in war for ages, but now I’m really enjoying both Merlin and Proteus and how the team works together. I still have both Kageburado and Ursena waiting in the wings to be leveled, along with additional Seshats, and months down the line my purple team is going to be a real joy. I’m a very tactical kind of player who enjoys controlling the situation, think control decks in collectible card games for example, and purple is definitely shaping up to be my favorite color as it’s best suited for it, nice parallel with warlock in Hearthstone actually (I’ve permanently moved to playing Shadowverse though).

Okay, I’m done gushing. Move along.

1 Like

July 16 to September 1…and now:

6 Likes

He will be my next if I dont get Santa

1 Like

Mitsuko and inari are my goals! I got mitsuko but glitched and small giant wasn’t able to get her back for me! But now I know it’s possible!

Won the war! Awesome loot!

14 Likes