The Ridiculous Bragging thread

So I’ve received three mystery tonics within the past few days. The first one from a rare titan (first time one of those actually dropped something for me), second the same evening from an elemental chest, and finally one more this morning from mystery vision.

With Shrikewood coming up, I’ll be back to six after just recently ascending my first green 5*, Yunan. Now I just need a legendary I actually want to spend the mats on. Atomos, Horghall and Margaret aren’t going to cut it. Maybe this is a sign of there being an Alby in my future the next time he’s featured. Kingston would make a nice consolation prize too.

10 Likes

I faced something similar a few weeks back… 10 noded Albi… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

My RIDICULOUS bragging is having a Certificate signed by @discobot quote

:joy:

4 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

2 Likes

Congratulations! That certificate is as useful as a Bachelors Degree in Liberal Arts in the U.S., and it also entitles you to a 10% discount on purchases made at your local sandwich shop every February 30th. :smiley:

4 Likes

It might not be much, but made my day… This team just got me to #508 Global Rank:

I still have a ways to go to level Seshat and Rana too. Then I need to max a couple more 5*'s. Depending upon things, that might take a while.

6 Likes

I made one move. Pure skill.

5 Likes

I just maxed Wilbur’s special skill at 3.6!

I think the main reason I’m so happy is because now I can stop feeding him 1-2 feeders at a time lol. Seriously that was my first thought before how it puts me that much closer to being able to use him. Slow feeding is really tedious to me, so it’s an odd moment of relief and a sense of freedom from self imposed restraint in a mobile game :joy:

3 Likes

Ok here is the TOPS…I have a Margaret, Atomos, and a Anzogh,

Okay, #2, my training camps are giving me a massively disproportionate number of reds (3-4:1) and yet I have no Red Heroes that can take upgrading unless they will give me mats to upgrade with.

Huh.

12 Likes

Impressive phone. A good substitute for a shuriken. :rofl:

1 Like

That’s what I call #defensegoals

And the opponents weren’t really happy about leaving him at #9!

They went there and gave him another nudge:

:shushing_face:
:kiss: :

3 Likes

Best cheering section ever @helios #ridiculousbragging

2 Likes

I paste this screen everywhere :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: received it from titan loot, and both are final 6th required to ascend my Seshat and probably Ranvir (or I will wait for another holy)

15 Likes

So… here is my titan loot and titan chest from this AM. It was a good day.

I think @FabulaSumus is my new lucky charm

9 Likes

Holy ****!!!

Wherever I go, I feel like a human rabbit foot.

You people will start pulling crazy awesome stuff and I’ll absorb all the bad RNG :rofl:

Congrats @Cvs!!!

4 Likes

Hey @Cvs

Just got this from MV though:

Not scopes+time+cape but not bad at all for MV!

6 Likes

I’ve been playing this game since June 2018. Have some great heroes like Gravy, Hel, Ariel, Seshat and more. Yet, this is my very first Melendor! :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Nice! See all good things for those in Helios!

2 Likes