The FTP Rebellion. Who wants to join? (Part 1)

Yeah, that may be my best option at the moment. it is just awfully slow!

2 Likes

Thank you

20 chard if happy gaming

4 Likes

Was very lucky….
Thank you

No more friar tuck and
Happy gaming

4 Likes

nicely done, glad your summon worked out for you!

4 Likes

Wauw. That´s incredible, she looks so great! Congratulations :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

What I ended up doing was swapping one of my TC20’s to TC2. So, now I’m running 1x TC11, 2x TC20, and 1x TC2. After my recent hero acquisitions are maxed out, I’ll switch the TC2 back to TC20. I made the decision that it would be “okay” to skip a future soul exchange no matter what heroes were offered.

I made a handful of trainers in HA7. Did some math on the xp value versus resource cost, and quit running HA7. BUT, I don’t know if HA7 could be good for you based on your goal and resources that you have available. For me, I want to run 2* troops, and either HA8/10.

5 Likes

Congratulations @Gimliv :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That makes good sense. I moved all my extra recruits from TC11 to TC2 (I dumped them in HA4 until I emptied TC11 and then moved them back). I was a bit surprised to watch 110 days of training turn into 11 days!

3 Likes

I’m still doing the map for the first time as I unlocked it at the beginning of the month… I think I’ve not played other maps and just 1-2 quests and only got 3 gnomes so far at all! Luckily I still get coins each time I play a new level.

4 Likes

Congrats. It’s kind of useful for newer players who haven’t completed the season yet since it reduces the energy requirements and you get the coins for the new costumes.

4 Likes

but boy, are they stingy with the gnomes!

4 Likes

Off topic question but how come my forum name says both “so uncivilized” and also has “if you strike me down” in it… its not saved that way… checked many times … anyone else have an issue like that?. Bugging the :poop: outta me lol

Edit: i figured out it was gifted to me lol so yeah solved

2 Likes

How strange. I always figured you put that there.
I believe mods can change forum names. Wonder if they can address it?

1 Like

Looks like you got a forum title. :grin:

3 Likes

As promised:

Also today’s pull from some assembled random coins:

8 Likes

Looks nice, and congratulations for the new HotM :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats on your C-Sif @Gimliv! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Thank you SamMe,
now I „only“ need 9 poison darts to level her :smile: Luxory problems.

Happy gaming

6 Likes

Those are gifted by the mods. Most people seem to want them, but I’m sure @Dudeious.Maximus can remove it.

1 Like

You are really behind-a bunch of the top defenses are already using her. :joy:

3 Likes