The FTP Rebellion. Who wants to join? (Part 1)

Gotcha! They just went to my LB Rigard, he appreciated that :heart_eyes: And he deserves it being my tank in the tournament this week :smile:

Thank you, she does look great. I guess I´m so hesitant, because I am not able to shower her with Emblems etc., so she feels so fragile. But on offense I can see she must work great in Rush!

Ah yes, Compasses. And Gloves too! Been there :blush:

Congratulations, that´s classic! :partying_face:

Congtatultions to getting this costume.

1 Like

Haha, that´s crazy. Oh if only it was Buff Booster :smile:

Thank you for weighing in, I´ll start doing the same now too. :slight_smile:

It just feels so odd, not having any heroes on an element to level.

I really like having lots of space in my roster too! I guess it´s the luxury of not paying or summoning a lot - there´s nothing to make a crowd :sweat_smile:

Oooh, that´s so sweet, I really want that. Congratulations! :partying_face: :green_heart:

And thank you all for the earlier advice on my collection. I Limitbroke and I ascended and I showered with emblems :heart_eyes:

My defense so far is actually an A this week :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray:

billede

1 Like

Since we play different this is a non issue for me, if it is unique I keep it. If it is not it is food. I don’t keep dupes.

My food supply hovers around 50% capacity, so it’s not that hard to manage.

See comment 1, no dupes.

See notes 1 & 3.

Everyone plays different. I would suggest trying no dupes for a couple of events, especially single use/curse events. Adds a different thought process to thing. By try I do not mean literally eating your dupes.

Since the beginning mine has always been, and still is, scopes. The game loves giving me blue specials.

Good luck on your buff challenge @akionna

:beers:

1 Like

Looks great, however limit breaking and embleming Fura is not a good decision…

My defense is solid E due to lack of cRigard, who is apparently a f2p all-star especially in this kind of tournament. Offense is 10-0 though with limit broken 4* vs lb 5* defences. LB favours greatly the tile damage of a monoteam - much more than it favours the defense team.

I think that I agree with you in that matter. 2 years ago I read that it can be helpful to have 2 Boldtusks, Kirils, Rigards and so on and I agree. But I decided that I won’t do any dupes until I finish all or most of other unique heroes. So I locked 2nd Boldtusk, 2nd Kiril, 2nd Rigard (and many more) and I had maxed 2nd Brienne and 2nd Berden. I locked those dupes just in case my summons will be so bad that I won’t get any new heroes for a long time. And you know what? I still have those dupes unlevelled taking my precious space. Months ago I “ate” fully levelled 2nd Brienne and Berden (that I used once in a blue moon). I also got rid of dupes of Sabina, Scarlett, Caedmon and now I’m thinking on getting rid of dupes of healers. I’m not even close to finishing all of my unique heroes. And it doesn’t mean that I have sooooo many heroes - it just takes me a long time to finish them.

2 Likes

I personally wouldn’t have, but if @gwinver enjoys having her LB’d it was a perfect decision.

:beers:

3 Likes

re dupes. I also used to consider the thinking of some, that you would need 6x of a certain hero. but really, with all the variety out there, I only keep at most 2x of very useful heroes (and the sole exception of 3x Bertulf for Mythic Titans).

Of course, there are SOME heroes that are so useful, I don’t think twice about having 2x of them.

On the other hand. I find that there is usually enough overlap, that -

a) Instead of dupes, I use heroes with similar skills. E.g., for Green, I have 2x Hansel and 1x Tettukth who are enough for “mana control”. for Green healers I have 2x Melendor, 2x C-Kash, 2x Brynhild, that’s more than enough healers…

b) even in war, I would rarely need more than 2 teams in a color. enemy uses Yellow tanks? well, I’ll use my 2x best Purple teams, and fill in the last 4 attacks with neutral color stacks.

yes, of course sometimes there are most optimal heroes (e.g., C-Gormek or Gobbler or Bera in minion wars), but in my opinion the most key skills (defense debuff, heal, cleanse, dispel, some form of mana control) are common enough that I don’t need 6x of C-Rigard to succeed…

it’s helped keep my hero roster a bit trim.

I also am now making do with 8 feeder slots, which is enough considering how often I log in. it’s certainly enough to guarantee a special skill level up on a maxed 3*.

roster slots - a worthy investment, but also expensive. I have, and will continue to, buy more to keep heroes I want to - but I won’t break the bank buying more just to have like 50+ feeder slots or to keep too many dupes.

2 Likes

I think one needs to complete at least 4/6 of the “big” challenges (raids, titans, summons) to reach the end. Someone else did the math out there…

for the summons, some like to save their silver tokens when PoV is not around. finishing a lot of raid and monster chests helps too of course :slight_smile:

the Raids should fix themselves in time, as your roster improves.

1 Like

A is very good, and you did a good job on your troops. A few advice for the future: cRigard needs only a lvl5 mana troop to reach a breakpoint, Killhare needs the Lvl23, if you emblemed the mana talent node, lvl17 would be sufficient. So it would be helpfull to change the troops.
And I would have placed Killhare on the tank position, cRigard on flank.

Thats my tourney team( with Killhare tank), was A too yesterday.

Happy gaming

3 Likes

You should have far superior roster compared to my own, I am astounded how you can have problems with Diamond arena raids. I win those easily with LB 4* monoteams - some of them like my purple and green ones with suboptimal heroes.

Summoning - I also did save Silver tokens for the next PoV, however currently with the Summon Vision added to the mix, I stopped amassing those. However that gives 2x free summons daily, not one, which, combined with all the other various free summons you get are enough to finish the Summon PoV challenge. Currently on 13/ 50 myself, last X stage and there are so many days left to finish it.

I think you can disregard one category (in your case, Wars) entirely and still be able to hit at least 48th milestone. However that means that you can’t afford to miss more than 3 daily PoV tasks. If you do, you won’t be able to complete the X daily PoV challenge task and unable to reach milestone 48 for that matter.

is this necessary and helpful? for one, your response does not give @Gwniver any tips, and instead of seeking to understand the problems/issues, it’s further discouraging. reminds me of the very poor educators I had as a child, such that I preferred not to ask for help because I would just get reactions like this.

5 Likes

A pretty stout hit to three, plus those three become weak against their strong color, in addition to their natural weak one. Kind of a niche skill, but useful in places. She was meant to counter yurple defenses, but those passed out of the meta about the time she was released. I have sorcerer emblems available, and I think she can make rainbow teams more effective. I use those on war. Also, some tower levels still feature a yurple boss wave.

3 Likes

Different countries, different languages, maybe different age, same experience. I hate this kind of “advice”.

For a long time I couldn’t finish this POV quest that requires winning raids in the diamond arena. So it is OK to skip it. The quest that requires war attacks is an easy one. You can do clean-ups if you struggle with attacking strong teams. Unless you aren’t in an alliance. You can join one - I, @Muchacho and @Gartenerbsen are in a very nice and casual alliance, you can try to finish POV with us. :+1:

5 Likes