🧪 The Beta Beat (V49) – Legends of Kalevala, Challeng Festival Event, Bard Heroes, Season 3 costumes, 2022 August and September HoTMs-- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

That was the general feedback. All of those points. We ended up discussing that more than the actual heroes.

3 Likes

Kudos for that :slight_smile: I think it’s great that the general feedback is highlighted!

2 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

9 Likes

New Beta build has just arrived (V49 Beta 3).

Staff is implementing an all-new event structure for Legends of Kalevala! It will still be a Seasonal Event (monthlong duration, Summons are made with Epic Hero Tokens), but some Challenge Event elements (rarity restrictions, linear progression) have been mixed in.

Some Kalevala heroes and the family bonus have received a balance update.

Small victory about the Summon portal update.
kép
Thx to all who used the polls on Beta Beat topic :slight_smile:

New Season 5 heroes, provncies and amulets arrived for testing.

Valhalla Costume balance updates are arrived.

[IMPROVEMENTS & FIXES]

Improvements

• Added “This Special Skill can’t be copied” to Kalø’s Special Skill description for clarity

Fixes

• Lady Locke’s Special Skill animation no longer occasionally malfunctions when she fails to inflict her status ailment to an enemy
  • Passives dependent on enemy Minion/Fiend summons (e.g., Noor’s, Viscaro’s) no longer incorrectly activate even when the summoning fails
16 Likes

A toggle button is really the way to go, nice QoL to let the player see both 4.80 and 4.85+emblems and not just force an unwanted modification!!

5 Likes

Soltice Summon arrives this Wednesday:

7 Likes

Valhalla costume balance updates are added here:

Kalevala hero balance updates are also available here:

5 Likes

Thank goodness the preview will remain unchanged for now.

New Season 5 heroes topic is now ready too:

3 Likes

Thank you for spending so much of your spare time on all of this :100:

4 Likes

Season V provincies and Kalevala event update will take some time as there are several changes especailly in the second.

4 Likes

Take your time. No hurry.

1 Like

Any information when kalevala come ?

1 Like

Staff told us last time, that this will be held in the summer.
So as Sand Empire is still running for 2 weeks.
It is highly unlikely that we will have it June, but Staff is usually not test an event too soon before it is arrives to the game so I am expecting it in July. (And it might will end in August)

But this timing is just my speculation.

3 Likes

Please have this event run into August coz July HoTM is terrible in the current form and the August one is a lot more interesting.

1 Like

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl: that’s why SGG needs to balance out the summon portals. :joy::rofl:

Have an enticing summon portal to bring in business when the monthly HOTM is lacklustre. :joy::rofl:

If that happens unfortunately, then all copies of July HoTM will become food for SE and HA10 :roll_eyes:

1 Like

See … nothing is wasted

Player only needs to abstain from July summons. To evade July HOTM. It’s a personal choice

Beta update:

Season 3 costume bonus will depend on rarity.
You can read more here:

3 Likes

I have added the information about the new Amulets and Stage effects here:

They are also added here where the released amulets and stage effects listed:

If further Amulets and Stage Effects will arrive in later Beta versions, then I will just add them on this second location.

3 Likes