🧪 The Beta Beat (v31) – Ninja Tower Event; Alliance Member Online/Offline Indicator; Raid Formations; New ROUND 4 Season 3 Heroes; Jul/Aug/Sep/Oct/Nov/Dec HOTM – Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

And one 3*, one 4* as well as two 5* Hallowe’en heroes :slightly_smiling_face: Hopefully they eventually also buff Vlad in addition to adding new heroes.

3 Likes

Saw an image of what might be a new Morlovia hero, tho more likely a fan art (a very impressive/realistic one in regards to art style however)… ugh come on SGG, Morlovia is soon, let’s get some initial details… heck, even names would get us excited! :star_struck:

And yes, buff to Vlad is possible given even Margaret got one recently lol…

1 Like

When can we expect info on the next set of HotM (Jan- )?

1 Like

For morlovia legendary heroes , my guess witch queen and scarecrow because both names comes for dark rare quest .

Because vampire master modified as victor and scarecrow will be modified . Plus at the end dialogue of the rare quest there is one word witch queen so I expect her also .

4 Likes

I’d be surprised if they don’t do this.

5 Likes

Ah, such a hopeful soul… SG is gonna have fun breaking your heart :broken_heart:

2 Likes

Beta Update

Beta is now closed for this round of testing.

I believe testing of the new in-game Support system is due up next, as well as final testing of the Version 31 features before release.

As a reminder, Ninja Tower is due for release late this year, and Raid Formations have additional development before they could be released, and have no announced timeline for release.

8 Likes

any news on new Morlovia vampires? :slight_smile:

1 Like

As per earlier information posted on this forum they are not in the scope of V31.
I am just guessing, but I think they will be in V32 after the current version is released if SG wants to give time for detailed testing before they are released to the live game.

3 Likes

Nope; nothing yet. I personally wouldn’t expect them until late September or early October tbh.

2 Likes

Noob question, how does one apply to beta test?

It’s currently closed to my knowledge, but there is a link here.

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/c/news-announcements/apply-for-beta/54

2 Likes

I was helping someone out in the Puzzle Combat thread, and;

Rather than being ticket based, it’s chat based instead for that game.

I imagine the shift from one to another is kind of an implementation nightmare, but I’m pleased with the chat based support system myself in that game. Feels like less gets missed in a chat as it does in a back-and-forth email exchange.

So hopefully, my hunch that they’re shifting this to Empires is correct :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I’m 99% sure they are seeing as the beta content specified:

Helpshift - New improved player support system that can be accessed from Options menu > Support tab.

Which is the same platform used for the current Puzzle Combat Support System:

NOTE: NOT BETA CONTENT. This is from Puzzle Combat (another SGG Game)

When/ if it will be implemented in the same style tho… :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Will the number of players affect that?

Maybe; I wouldn’t necessarily think so tho as they would still be dealing with the same number of support cases with the same number of support staff as the current system. Just would be easier to use/ access IMO.

1 Like

A lot of companies are moving to chat based.

eSPAM and eSPAM filters have made email based support a hassle.

The number one reason appears to be customers opening multiple email based tickets to complain about nerfs/ buffs.

Most chat based support makes you voluntarily close any open support chats to initiate a new support chat.

So chat cuts down on rant based support requests.

4 Likes

What happened in beta :man_shrugging:

Beta has been closed since 5 days ago, as per my last update.

5 Likes

Chabots will reduce the number of ppl required to support the game; once they’re tuned correctly will give more consistent answers