Tc20 generator

I have two TC20s going at all times for the last three weeks so by the percentage that was explained I should have had a 5* by now right…i got one 4* and the rest 3* so when should i expect a 5* or another 4* bc i have a plethora of 3* 18 to be exact to one 4* no 5*…any thoughts besides patients…bc by the odds I should have had one by now

2 Likes

Who told you that you were “supposed” to get a 5* hero every 6 weeks from a TC20? I’m sorry, but whoever told you that is a liar.

6 Likes

So do you know what the correct ratio is…it would be greatly appreciated

1 Like

You know the probabilities. But unfortunately the probabilities aren’t guarantees.

I would expect nothing but 3s and 4s, then be surprised when you get a 5

May be an easier less disappointing route than getting hopes up day by day

Due to the data collected by the playerbase, the theoretical odds of a 5* from tc20 is like 5%. But that leaves 95% wiggle room to not get a 5*.

Just like $1 scratchoffs say “1 out of 4 is a winner” but we all know i could buy 12 and have 11 losers except for one that just gives me my $1 back. Random is random and it blows.

9 Likes

Supposedly the overall rate is 5%, which would mean that the average player should get one 5* every 20 summons, but RNG doesn’t reward everyone equally. 3 weeks is not enough time to “guarantee” anything. In fact, due to the nature of RNG, no amount of time guarantees anything. It’s like saying if I flip a coin, I have a 50% chance of landing on heads, so if I flip a coin 2 times, at least one of them will be heads. No! You could flip the coin 10 times and land on tails every time.

6 Likes

As u said , they are odds, no precise expectations… There are people who get a *5 in the first training and other who after 100 pulls have got none…

I myself after two months running 2x TC20 have got 3 x 5* and about 12-15 *4… My first *5 was my 4th training in my 2nd TC20 and my first TC20 gave me my 1st *5 after 35 trainings…

The odds u have read about (75% of *3, 20% of *4 & 5% of *5) are the AVG in the community according to reports… but there are people with about 8% of trainings of *5 and others with around 2%

Just have to be patient…

2 Likes

It seems that the probability to get a 5* is (more or less) 5 %. However, that doesn’t mean that every 20 times you will get one… It is perfectly normal if you have a 40 or 60 or even 80 draw streak of no 5* heroes.

I have documented 480 pulls from TC20 so far and my longest streak was 122 pulls with no 5* hero (immediately followed by another 88 pulls no 5* streak). Altogether, I have drawn 12 5* heroes which is exactly the half of the expected value…

Maybe some other player has a 7 or 8 % pull rate after several hundered pulls…

2 Likes

The general rate is 5,20,75. I have collected 140 with a 5* drop rate of 5.7% down from 6% at 100 pulls but getting closer to the general consensus of 5%. However, I waited until the mid 30s before my 1st 5* came out. I have gotten them since then in each collection from running 3. I even got 2 back to back, Domitia and Obakan.
There shouldn’t be a difference in collecting in groups or singles but I gave up on singles and collected in groups. I have got 1 5* in each collection since I started doing that in all but 1 group. Each TC has given 3 except my middle one which only gave 2. I also have an even color dist of 2 of each color except for green.
Try looking at the thread TC20 results to see the rates and you will find the rates I posted above are generally agreed upon.
I can also tell you that 1 person there has 106 pulls with ZERO 5* and the chances of that are less than 0.5% which is very small but possible(and unfortunate). Hopefully you have better luck.
(Khagan, Elena, Vivica) [Obakan, Domitia, Magni] {Justice, Richard} each group is what I got in each collection after I started doing batches. Second batch was really good with Magni and Domitia both max and emblemed. Only Joon and Mitsuko are my 5* from summons. And Mitsuko was a non-featured hero which has a 0.3% chance so I was REALLY lucky, plus I was going to max Khagan that weekend but I pulled her(very lucky indeed).
A bunch of 4* have also popped so I now have every 4* except Boril, Cyprian and Kashrek. Good luck and keep pulling.
Remember, while the odds aren’t great, they are better than the summons and you are saving 300 gems each time. The feeling of seeing that 5* pop out is great especially from TC20 for “free”. I was even thrilled with Richard who most people hate.

4 Likes

There are no guaranteed, but you can see stats from other members here:

3 Likes

I pulled a 5* from my TC20 in about the second or third week after completing legendary research. In the months since then, zero. :man_shrugging:

But it also gave me a few 4* heroes so that’s cool.

1 Like

If it makes you feel better, I haven’t gotten a 5 from tc20 since February. One going constantly and another 2/3 of the time.

1 Like

This actually sounds about right.

1 Like

The first 2 I received from my TC20 were 5* beating the odds by a long shot. Ever since then all 3*
Sometimes you get lucky. It’s just like when you summon. If you get just 1 5* you’re beating the odds.
They make it very difficult to get one. You’re not alone in your frustration.

1 Like

Apologies, I didn’t intend to sound unsympathetic. It’s just that… 3 weeks. Come on! This is E&P. Everybody knows you’re not guaranteed to get anything in this game in 3 weeks unless you spend at least $3000.

:laughing:

1 Like

3 weeks of 2 TC20 is 21 pulls. So the expected result would be one 5*. But the odds are not so clear-cut. You could easily go 50-60 pulls no 5* and then suddenly pull two in a row.

I am running one TC20 continuously with no 5* in around 6 months (around 90 pulls). Prior to that I pulled 6 in 3 months (two of them back to back). Be patient, RNGesus will eventually come good.

4 Likes

February to now is about 6 months so one full and one 2/3 would be 10 months, or 300 days, or fairly uncommon to have no 5* in 150 pulls. He should be expecting a lucky streak soon, much as I am.

2 Likes

Well update…I finally pulled my first 5* sartana from one of my two tc20s that have been running nonstop since I started them…I pulled it 2days ago…still no other 4* yet lots of feeder 3* though…thanks for all the info…I started with 2k sharpening stones am now down to 400…so you do the math

1 Like

Nice, congrats! Sartana is actually supposed to be one of the better ones I think. Good pull! Keep it up, you’ll get more eventually. Just don’t hold your breath, RNG is a fickle mistress.

1 Like

In 4 months I got 8 5* heroes (3 Elena, god dammit). 4 of them were like 2 5* in the same day. Just got Elena + Vivica, 5 minutes one after another, 2 days ago. It’s all RNG and some of us are really unlucky.

I scored A (second place) on a 10* titan and got exactly nothing from titan + chest. But that’s due to the RNG. The same RNG that gave me a 4* item when I had a C score on a 7* titan.

A great liar.
This year in my only TC20
Juanary, Februry, March and April none 5*.
May 1 5*.
June 2 5*.
July 1 5*.