Tc20 generator

2 tc20s must count as EACH how many draws from EACH is what counts. 3 weeks is 21 days you get a draw every 2 days so each has basically drawn 10.5 times. With that figure you have not went without a 5* long at all. They WILL COME that is for sure 100%.

1 Like

How long after season 3 debuts, do you think it will take before they incorporate season 2 heroes into the training camp 20?

That seems to be the logical thing to do.

This is rather your wishful thinking, sorry mate :wink:
They want to make season 1 heroes stronger by adding costumes. These costumes might be added still this year

I did 500 million simulated TC 20 pulls and came up with some interesting streaks:

TC20 is by far the best odds in the game. The reported odds of about 5% for 5* are about right. I have done 170 pulls to date and have 11 5*. That is 6.4% which is better than expected. I have gotten 2 5* from summons and while I haven’t tracked them I would guess that I have gotten right around the expected odds. Luckily I got Joon and MItsuko so I was happy. I recommend keeping a list or spreadsheet of your pulls. If you run more than 1 TC20, try to also note that. I have been running 3 and while the overall distribution does come out right as well as the color distribution, the one TC20 seems to give much less than the other 2. And with my last pull, my 1st TC20 gave 3 in one 10x collection which made it skew much better. However, overall things are balanced and I don’t care if tehy come out of 1 or all 3 as long as they show up. I have 10 loaded in each and will collect them again for a 30x. I am hoping for Sartana and Marjana since I have the others I want. I wouldn’t mind Leo or Elkanen either. Thorne I don’t really want as I have Richard already(though I like the costume Richard). I also don’t really want Horghall.
Wait until the costumes come out and it is going to get even worse. I was hopeful that they would add s2 to the TC at a higher level but that looks unlikely. It sux since I know I don’t have a real shot at them since I already have all the coins from s2 and getting 100 from random drops is nuts. I do like the costumes from what I have seen, especially Lianna. But getting it and then having to level another heros very similar instead of a different hero is questionable which is discussed in the costume thread.

Yes it is the best way to get a 5* hero, but odds are odds and 5% doesn’t mean you’ll get a 5* every 5th pull.

When I started TC20 I went 47 pulls before I got a 5*.

In my alt account I run 2 TC20 full time. I went months without getting any 5s, and suddenly i pulled 11 5 heros out of them within 10 weeks. There for a while I expected to see a 5* when I pulled. It was incredible.

I thought that costumes were going to be cosmetic only. They would not add any stats or abilities?

According to the Beta Beat they transform heroes.

For instance, a costumed Lianna changes from Ranger to Cleric, and her stats are changed.

Lianna

Class: Cleric
Stats: 773 / 745 / 1304
Special Skill: Pure Shot

• Deals 482% damage to the target.
  • The target gets -34% mana generation for 3 turns.

This all could (will?) change between now and release date.

1 Like