TBD: Part Deux - Please read current messages

We’ve had a few more awesome people join, like @DocBrown and @anon73591153 and Queen V - can’t miss the opportunity to bump this ad.

There is still room for more active people who…

• use their titan / war flags and
  • will make the team even better.

Is that you?

Reply here or get in contact with @Yates1876 - see OP :grin:.

3 Likes

We have had some new additions this week, and looking for a few more good people to add to our ranks. Hitting 9* titans, 23-5 war record. Come check us out!

3 Likes

Still some spaces available in TBD - we’ve won more wars, bashed more titans into submission, and we keep getting stronger! If that sounds like fun to you then send us a message!

5 Likes

Just joined a few days ago, very welcoming and great chatting. We have some good laughs.

Anyone looking needs to check this group out!

See OP or contact @Yates1876

5 Likes

Yes, Yes Yes there’s still room for more. Currently hitting 9* titans, war record 25:6.

Reply here or get in contact with Yates - see OP.

4 Likes

26-6 :slight_smile: !!

3 Likes

Now tackling 10* titans and looking for more people to help us bash them!

3 Likes

Just a gentle bump to the top…

3 Likes

Bump…20 characters.

1 Like

If you’re looking for good teamwork, we’re it. Since I’ve been here, every war flag used win or lose. Very chatty, helpful, fun stuff, ribbing each other a bit every now and then. Lots of experience players to draw wisdom from. It’s a commitment to the alliance getting better as a team is what I was looking for and found it.

5 Likes

Glad you’re with us WD @Witchdoctor and enjoying your new home :heart:

3 Likes

I was just telling @Sarah2 this afternoon that I am super happy with the way our group has shaped up. I could easily see playing out the rest of my E&P days with this group.

@Kalis, @Witchdoctor, @princess1, @DocBrown…and anyone else on the forum that I may have missed.

5 Likes

Hey we won another war!

3 Likes

Adding one or two more to our team in the next few days. Just killed a 9* titan in about 5 1/2 hours today. We are on the cusp of stringing 10*s. Hit me up if you are looking for a home.

4 Likes

More like decimated!

2 Likes

Our current titan… Doesn’t stand a chance.

1 Like

Look how fast we killed this harpy!

3 Likes

Bumping the ad to the top… Another titan down and a long 13hr wait, until the next beastie.

It’s a good time to join,… if you’re not warring :wink:.

1 Like

Funny thing…when we started recruiting, we thought we only wanted to find 20 total people for our alliance to keep that small family feel. However, we keep finding good people to play this game with, and we still have maintained that alliance family atmosphere.

If you are looking for a good place, we will keep adding to our numbers until there is no more room.

8 spaces left…let me know if you are interested.

1 Like

To celebrate our new recruits, we have an 11* beastie. I’m just hoping the 4*AMs rain down. :wink:

Edit:

It didn’t :rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes