TBD: Part Deux - Please read current messages

Quick get an alt account and come join us @ThePirateKing :wink:

Still places for people that like to bash titans, win at war and have fun doing it! Come and join this friendly international alliance

2 Likes

Just maintaining one account itself is too much of a struggle for me … :rofl:

5 Likes

Gentle bump to the top

Our last war was oh, so close…The battle, sadly did not end like the latest All Blacks vs Wallabies encounter.

It was a nail biter with minutes left on the clock. They had two flags left, and they needed to OSK our highest TP team, and efficiently clean up another team mate. Alas, they did just that.

1 Like

That was a tough one to swallow for us!

1 Like

If the invitation is still open I’d like to join after the war. We have a pile up at our door on my main alliance so I’d like to remove a profile to make some room.

4 Likes

Of course my friend, we’ll just get the place ready for your arrival :wink:. What is your gamertag, so we know its you? :thinking:

1 Like

I think I’ll bring princesstoo

3 Likes

We’ll have the welcoming committee all set. See you on the other side.

Will be great to be on the same alliance again… Although sadly my alt, doesn’t pack as many punches.

2 Likes

Am I making the finger sandwiches or the cheese plate?

Party planning committee FTW!

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure as long as there’s :birthday: @Sarah2 will be happy! Looking forward to welcoming you @princess1!

3 Likes

We can’t start the alternatives party until @Math4lyfe joins. We’ll hold the real party until then :rofl::joy::wink:

3 Likes

Note to self - Jiker @Kalis, is permanently in charge of party planning :partying_face::wink:.

3 Likes

Yates. I looked for you on discord. Have a couple questions. I sent friend request. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @Witchdoctor, Yates is away this weekend. You can send me a message on discord: Macaque1902#2219

1 Like

I know right, how dare he have RL obligations. Lol

1 Like

Just sent request thanks

3 Likes

Bumpity bump bump bump

1 Like

Update - We’re up to 9* titans now and we’re only half - filled with @Witchdoctor @princess1 Brooklyn and @Beothrick joining the team… theres still room for more.

Reply here or get in touch with @Yates1876 :grin:

3 Likes

It has been a few days, and maybe a bump against my better judgement (lol @Sarah2…it is hard to stop recruiting).

The new people came together with us for their first war and helped us get another solid win yesterday, so our record is 22-5 now.

2 Likes

I’m coming I’m coming. :slight_smile:

3 Likes