TBD: Part Deux - Please read current messages

Bumpity bump bump to the top.

We are full at the moment, but that is always subject to change :slight_smile: . Feel free to message me on Line or discord if you are looking for a friendly group of people growing and getting better together in this game.

1 Like

Bumping this to keep it active for now :). Let me know if you are looking for a place. We have a few other alliances that we know with good people, and we sometimes have spots open up.

We just had one spot open up. Matchmaking has started, but if you are planning to find a new alliance after this war, or if you are just opted out and want to help us attack this mythic titan coming up, come check us out.

12* titans, and 29 good people to go to battle with!

1 Like

If you love noor and or jade we will accept you

1 Like

An undying love of Noor and Jade should be a new requirement of joining us here.

1 Like

Bumping 20 characters

1 Like

I’ll just clarify you don’t have to love noor or jade to join us!
Fun, friendly and active alliance with no over-bearing requirements or expectations. All war flags must be used if opted in, basic strategy and hit titans!
Currently a 12* titan cap. Players of all ages, abilities and budgets from around the world. A truly great bunch of people to play with! If you’re interested message @Yates1876 or me to discuss :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bumping our ad back to the top. Get in touch if you’re interested in joining!

1 Like

Bump diddy bump diddy bump diddy bump

1 Like

Still room for one more. Come talk to us and maybe join us for the weekend war :slight_smile:

1 Like

We just had a second space open. If you and a friend are frustrated with your alliance, reach out to them and hit me up.

1 Like

2 spaces open for active players that like to hit titans and win in wars! Come and check us out

2 Likes

Been a while since we had a bump…

3 spots open, and we are about to fill a war chest this week, win or lose. It would be a great time to jump on board.

I am sure there are people out there that have complained about missing war flags, or zeroes on titans, to alliance mates. We don’t have that problem. Message them on discord and let them know you have found a place for all of you.

1 Like

We have had a weird week. We have had a couple people take a step back from the game for a more casual experience…and a retirement from the game. So we have a few spots now.

We just finished a war chest…perfect timing to grab a friend and come over before the next war. I would love to meet you guys.

3 Likes

Wow :hushed: we got some good players today! Hard titan hitters can’t wait to see how they do in tomorrow’s war!

4 Likes

They were in an alliance with @FrenziedEye - they’ll be awesome! :wink:

4 Likes

Room for 2 more from that alliance!

2 Likes

You won’t find more committed and solid players than @korf and Japhire aka bababeastmode (forgotten his forum id)

And with a passion for the game too

4 Likes

With such high praise, we are very fortunate! Thank you and so good to see you’re still lurking the forum. Blessings :innocent:.

2 Likes