TBD: Part Deux - Please read current messages

More the lurker than ever. Thanks for the kind words.

Actually I think i remember Japhire’s ID now

@Chakra75 possibly?

2 Likes

Well they both speak highly of you… No surprise there. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope you are continuing to thrive in your other endeavours. Please continue to drop by… Share a story of five :hugs:

1 Like

Hey! We just had a visitor leave, and now have one spot open again! Hit me up if you are looking for a place!

Bump x 20 characters

Continued a 3 war win streak today! We also had a great player decide to retire today. So we have a couple open spots at the moment. Join us to help take on this mythic titan.

2 Likes

Things have changed quickly, with those spaces now filled.

2 Likes

Won another war, 80% won, join in the fun :star_struck:

1 Like

We have had some friends visiting for the mythic titan. When they leave we will have a couple of spots. Grab an alliance mate and check us out after this war. Reach out to me on Line or Discord!

1 Like

The Best leader in the Game @FrenziedEye

3 Likes

Bumping for 20 characters of fun

2 Likes

Just won the past 5 wars…definitely the quickest I have gone from one war chest to next! Now is a good time to join before we start a new chest this week.

We have recently put a 12* cap on titans, to allow people more time to focus on building bases, rosters and troops, instead of pushing to constantly make battle items.

If you and a couple of friends are looking for a friendly place, that wins wars :), hit me up.

4 Likes

50 wins!

1 Like

A friendly bump for a friendly alliance. Do check them out. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks @ThePirateKing !

Just won our 51st war🥳

3 Likes

You’re welcome… and congrats on 50+ war wins, you guys are killing it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

2 spaces available in our friendly, international band of titan killers. Come and check us out. Players of all abilities welcome but must have 6 war teams and commit to using all flags if opted in. 12* titan cap.

3 Likes

This thread is overdue for a bump…2 spots still open.

I know people are out there frustrated with flags not being used, or struggling getting people to hit titans, etc. (the majority of our alliance came from that very situation). That stuff doesn’t happen at TBD. Grab the alliance mate that you have been complaining to, and check us out.

2 Likes

@Yates1876 and @Macaque1902 have put together an unbelievable crew here. I can’t say I’m a little envious of what they’ve accomplished.

It’s almost like it runs itself - everyone is 100% in sync.

3 Likes

Bumping just to bump :slight_smile:

I don’t know why, but I feel the need…the need to bump!

1 Like