Surely the leaked fated summons isn’t correct?

What I’ve seen, it’s the weakest lineup yet by far. Horghall, marjana, Insarnia, joon, grimble, malosi, zeline, Raphael, malosi, gheffon, monk arr, Bera, lord Loki, atomos, heimdahl, and misandra and mitzuko again? All not costumed of course.

Sorry - this is sad. Needs updating and help immediately.

5 Likes

How are grimble loki and bera weak?

36 Likes

17 names including malosi listed twice

Might need some work

6 Likes

I disagree. First, you should not compare to Soul exchange, Fated summon will naturally have a weaker roster. Second, even compared to the first Fated this list is stronger.

The first Fated had a few good heroes, but none exceptional. Now we get a few good heroes (as Sif, Gefjon, Bera,…) and 2 exceptional ones in addition: Lord Loki and Grimble. I have two grimbles maxed and will take and max the third one as well, he is a must have against the many minion summoners. And well Loki is Loki, with his skill he will remain relevant.

18 Likes

All of our rosters are different so we will look at this with different wants and needs…

For me personally I have found Malosi, Raffael, Mitsuko, Atamos, Gefjon, Heimdall and Lord Loki to have been very useful in my game …

This time around I would be interested in a duplicate Lord Loki and Bera and Grimble and Sif

But just my two pennies worth

17 Likes

The odd part is that Mitsuko makes a 2nd appearance. Other than that, it’s a pretty good list. Lots of useful heroes. Definitely not the monster OP heroes, but these heroes can form a solid foundation for all players. That is, unless you already chased and now have all these heroes when they were introduced to the game.

4 Likes

So now I have a problem.
I planned to take Grazul from the current FS as I am very short of red healers and would not be able to finish red elemental quest.
But then I probably will not be able to pull 2 heroes from the next FS. And there are 3 I want: LoLo, Bera and Grimble.
tough decision…

Lord Loki is invaluable in offence … I use him constantly

I also have Grazul and she hardly gets any playtime at all …

So I guess it depends on your play style …

Whichever hero you choose of luck …

4 Likes

But you probably have another red healer.
I have only Boldtusk, cGormek and 2 Hawkmoons…

Maybe max more Boldtusks?

I use Boldtusk and Hawkmoon more than I would Grazul. Her heal, even with the buff, is barely noticeable. The only thing that Grazul really has going for her is the ailment protection. She is a good hero, but not one I would rely on for healing.

3 Likes

Perhaps you could suggest whom you think should be in FS? I’d love to know what heroes you think should be in a pity counter. It would give us a better context for your perspective.

I’m really excited for the refresh, as I think there are several great options.

It’s also superior than the current FS options. Do you not at least agree with that?

3 Likes

If this list is accurate then I am doing at least 300 pulls to nab Lord Loki and Gefjon and Raph for my primary account. Maybe even an extra 100 to nab another Grimble.
I haven’t told my significant other about this list yet as they would get crazy excited and would do at least 200 for Heimdall and Grimble. This list is pretty awesome if true

Just one gamer’s opinion

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :wolf:

9 Likes

The only real gems in the first edition of FS would be Seshat, Kage, Ariel, Tarlak, Onatel, and Freya. Some might also say Ratataskr, as well. The 2nd edition, the Valhalla heroes totally win the FS. The HotMs also win.

The buzzkill is definitely the S1 heroes. The base hero is :face_vomiting: and it would make a world of difference if their costumes were included. But as it is, the S1 heroes should have been replaced with Challenge Festival heroes.

There are so many heroes in that list that I wish I could get! :heart_eyes:

But I imagine it comes down to one’s collection first and foremost. I’m sorry it is a let down for you - I hope you’ll get a hero you desire right around the corner. :blush::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

I might, but I am short of fighter emblems, and umemblemed he might not survive on higher levels.

??? She heals 22% on Very Fast, so 3,38% per tile. Boldtusk 27%, so only 2,7% per tile. cBoldtusk maybe is more useful to heal, with 3,7% per tile, but at the cost of smaller attack buff.

1 Like

Although i have a disappointment about classic s1 still there, s2 and s3 has good hero, old meta and there are timeless hero Lolo.

Where can I find the list?

1 Like

I maxed a Hawkmoon, two Boldtusks and two Juneaids for the red quest. Hawkmoons and Boldtusks are easy to acquire and cheap to level. Grazul can be very good against Alfrike or ailment heavy teams, but I would not take a hero only for a quest with a frequency of 5 months.
Nobody except maybe SG staff realy knows the heroes for next FS. Remember last SE, Alberich was predicted in the ten-souls-tier, finally it was Grace.

Take your decission based on your roster, the available heroes and do not forget the fun factor. If its worth for you to wait for LoLo, despite the chance he may not be in the pool, than wait. If you urgently need an ailment blocker, take Grazul.

Happy gaming

5 Likes

Same here, I really want Lord Loki, Bera and Heimdall.
I need blues more than anything so would go with Loki, although I think I can only put 1 or 2 nodes on his emblem path (I have about 1000 spare paladin emblems I could put on Heimdall)

But I was able to get 3 from the first FS and I love them all: Tarlak, Onatel and Ariel

3 Likes