Summons are ridiculous - Summons MASTER

Although the thing that concerns me is how do SG know who is buying gems? Does the app store know and tell SG? Are there automatic anti kid measures?

Ps I also don’t have an S2 Atlantis or Event 5* hero

They’re not going to “clean this up”

You may proceed becoming a nightmare.

15 Likes

Since they only allow me to give1 heart, here’s a few more:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

Why are so less heroes received from summon? Many people from my alliance are spent so much money and they receive just 3* and 4*?! Is some bug or unlucky? They want to give up

Do you mean you are getting less heroes than you should? Like only nine on a 10-pull?

Otherwise it’s not a bug, it’s RNG.

76 summons in December.
Not a single five star (old, new or atlantis), hero of the month, or seasonal hero.
This game is a ■■■■■■■ rip off.
This is just to warn all the new players, please don’t get invested in this game. You will get cheated, ripped off, and betrayed.
Unless you cram money down their throat you will not get any good heroes, materials or stones. And if you dare to speak up here it will only get worse.

2 Likes

Pls explaned me. How is possible after 1 year and half and after some buy many many diamond I dont take any one hero 5 stars from atlantis? How is possible after many many gold tokens I dont take any hero wirh 5 stars?I drop hero only my training not for your portals? Have some thinks with me?

1 Like

Merged. :slight_smile:

I also haven’t got either a 5* from Atlantis or an HOTM, and I’ve been here for years…I have however got a number of very nice 5* from the lvl 20 Training Camp (season 1 heroes).

Do you try the TC20? It has much better odds than the summon gate for some reason.

6 Likes

The heroes from TC cant be good in pvp. Ifight very much in diamont league. Amyway, I say do not buy diamond anymore.

Right… Lianna, Joon, Magni, Sartana, Marjana, the 5 fast snipers, are not good at all. Neither AoE as Isarnia or Kadilen :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Did the guy above become the games worst nightmare yet and I missed it?

0.3% for a seasonal 2 hero message must change to “really, are you crazy?”

Ridiculous.

He was being very sarcastic. :wink:

2 Likes

TC20 is around 5% chance for 5*. MUCH better than the portals.

2 Likes

I have been playing this game now for quite some time- it has taken me all this time to save up 2600gems for a big summon. I think this is where it frustrates you the most- I got a terrible summon- I mean terrible! If you want us to spend money then you need to show us that these gems are actually worth getting- as when you summon this pile of rubbish it literally confirms not spending money is the best option. Reviews have been going down lately and my alliance has all been on about leaving- we have had a few follow through so far- this was my target to see if I would leave.
My question is are you going to do anting about it or are you just happy to see customers leave?

If only everyone will come here, complaining and pretending for legendaries in the first 1 x 10 pulls :man_facepalming:

Statistics! They don’t show to be correct- I don’t want to be misled! That’s all. You continue to waste your time with the game. I have better things to do. This is solely here to show others how much time you can’t spend on the game to get no return.
Don’t play this game people- it just saps time

I did two 10 pulls on wednesday and i got santa and mother north and even grimble. I’m pretty much satisfied so far

1 Like

Actually I enjoy playing this game. The only situations when I’m wasting time, are the situations when I read such comments… And if you have better things to do, good riddance I say :wink:

4 Likes

The odds are stated so people know the chances right?? I mean every HOTM has a very big thread on here where the risks and the potential costs are outlined clearly if you want it. When you see the numbers laid out there’s no way you can get annoyed…Like If a million people do a certain amount of summons only half would get one or something like that??

Odds of any 5* is the same (1.3%??) so I don’t understand why people get salty when they do a 10 summon and get nothing but 3*. The odds say that’s entirely possible. Heck, I’ve had it numerous times. I spent money I didn’t mind losing so just shrug and move on. If you are spending money you don’t have then you need to stop and play the game with what you have.

1 Like