Stones' colour distribution is NOT random - MASTER Board Conspiracy

Of course the beta issue proves something. They realized that the random seeds are shared between the beta and regular accounts. So you will get the same board on your next raid on either account. This allowed people to test this issue. They used completely different hero colors and combinations on their two different accounts, but they still got the exact same board. This is proof that the distribution of tiles on the board is completely independent of hero choice. You can ignore this all you want, but it’s a fact.

People suspect the boards are not random because of confirmation bias. The times when you don’t get any many of a given color as you were expecting stand out in your mind, and seem to confirm your theory. But the tiles are random. It’s been proven. And besides, there’s no real incentive for SG to program it otherwise. It wouldn’t increase their revenue, and it would be too easy to catch them out.

1 Like

Mothra, since you’re fond of stating ‘that proves nothing’ to every reply, let me ask you this. Where is your proof that the boards are biased? Have you done the hours of painstaking work to record your boards, count the tiles, and do a statistical analysis? If so, please share and convince us that we’re mistaken. I’m sure the community would welcome that data. But if you’re going to make an accusation that the company is rigging the game, the onus is on you to bring the proof.

I have a better idea. Since you enjoy sitting on your high horse looking down on everyone else because you think you know everything, I’m just going to go ahead and dismiss you and throw your username in my heaping pile of blocked users.

And yes, I’ve done plenty of trial observations for over a year and a half, and your beta deal proves nothing.

Another concept? System reads the hero colors, generates random numbers based on hero element distribution (selective randomness), and finally, the system locks that board for that account from initial use of heroes in beta and remembers the generated board in beta but not the heroes, but because the board is locked into the account, it gets pushed through in the Live account notwithstanding changes made to the hero line-up by the player all because the tile color distribution was locked in from heroes used in beta. So, yes, there are theories around your beta scandal proposal.

And my proposals are theories based on observations. Mine is a combination of your beliefs and their beliefs, but they are still hypothetical despite what has been observed. You, on the other hand, are trying to pass your beliefs off as gospel while invalidating everyone else’s proposals with borderline insults, and that’s really what has caused me to cue the block bomb on your account. It benefits me not to try to instill reason and open-mindedness with individuals very much close-minded on this topic.

Oh well, I guess that’s what comes from trying to debate a conspiracy theorist.

Thing is, your beliefs don’t matter, data does. And I don’t even mean that just regarding this topic. So as long as you don’t share your years worth of observations in another format than a string of words… Well, they count for nothing. You can theorise this and that until the cows come home, until you back it up… See above.

So yeah, as I said above In one of my earlier posts, I don’t have a problem with people thinking the boards may be dependent on choice of heroes per se, I don’t even want to defend sgg here, however, I do take issue with tons of data being ignored in order to further one’s agenda.

So yeah, long story short, it’s all well and good coming up with theories. But, and that’s really the most important thing about this, you have to back it up in a meaningful and relevant way. Selective Screenshots and anedoctal evidence of that one bad streak don’t count.

Let me put it this way… Would you take a drug against an illness that has not been shown to have any positive effects, in fact early signs are the opposite, because you have a theory it might work against said illness?

2 Likes

Look at the positioning of the colours. That sucks

I collected this over the course of the last 2 days. I understand this is a small sample size, but it is only a start and I will do this until I hit at least 100 raids. These are not cherry picked these are raids I have done one after another. Takeaways:

• I am no statistical guru but it seems that the stone distribution for my mono blue team (unchanged apart from one raid where I forgot to swap out after a Titan) that the average of 6.39 stones in my mono color is pretty consistent with what you would expect to get on average boards and does not seem to have been swayed at all by the fact that I consistently ran a mono team
  • Almost all boards are winnable

I did my raids as I would normally do them, where I did not select any overly difficult defenses like Tel defenses. I would normally run different color mono teams but I wanted to stick to one mono color to get a statistically consistent sample.

The offense team I ran is Kiril C Kiril Vela Frida and Richard. Most of the columns are self explanatory - F indicates the number of tiles in my mono color at the start and G indicates whether there were any starting matches on the tank - Y = Yes, N = No, P = partial (1 or 2 tiles in the tank lanes).

I know there have been multiple sets of data collected over a period of time but I just wanted to share something recent and in one consistent mono color

2 Likes
  1. Makes sense, that you want to be paid to do the research… But note, I am not the one complaining about source being closed … You are :smiley:
  2. You want to be paid to research code, to prove or disprove if boards are random… Ok. Who is paying you to come here and complain? :smiley: I do not understand… Either you are willing to complain for free, and hence I assume would like to have the issue resolved, by putting in same effort you put for complaining… Or you are being paid to complain, because you think any effort on your part should be paid? :smiley:
  3. I do not need to pay… I am independent, and have already spent my time for free, researching the subject, and sharing my findings for free… Not sure why you want any money being spent on it, when community is doing the service for you, for free :smiley: :smiley:

This is honestly not making any sense to me anymore… :frowning: What is your goal?
Complain? Understand? Seek resolution? Spend Time? Spend Money?

PS - It doesn’t cost millions of dollars to do the research. Believe it or not, I have already done it…
To the extent, most cannot imagine. The million dollar question is - even if one… anyone spends million dollars, will you still believe it? I suspect not :smiley:

PPS - SG does spend millions of dollars on this game… They may not be perfect, but not stupid to sabotage the game, and end their business… Like you said, its business, but that doesn’t mean they are doing stupid business… They have some shortcomings… but from what I see, open to suggestions and willing to improve. Every choice they make, may not come out fast enough, and to everyone’s liking… But the money is already being spent, and for to keep the business… Not with intent of closing it down by doing horrible things to its players on purpose…

My 2 cents :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was following all along… but this is the part, where I think there is a critical part being missed in your explanation…
What about the case if and when a paying player with strong hero battlers paying player with strong heroes? Why only talk about the case, where your theory seems to add weight to the conspiracy theory, but clearly doesn’t work for general case.

Wait. oh please don’t say now… that matchmaking is also rigged… paid players never face off other paid players :frowning: right?

Last, but not the least, you by definition are saying, that opposing team is strong, and attacking team is weak… Then of course attacking team might lose. Stacking alone doesn’t make a team strong, which in your theory is weakened by lack of tiles… Your skill, your hero skills, your hero synergy, and like it or not, a little bit of luck does matter in this game. And yet you chose to focus on paid player vs free player scenario to make you point (calling it only logical conclusion, which is clearly excludes so many other things which needs and should be considered)

And your observations indeed match my observations (actually generated from millions of boards :smiley: )

Seems to me like, you emphasize on Never a lot here, trying to say that one simply cannot conclude anything with enough surety, because the source is closed… Is my interpretation right?

Doesn’t this sound like saying - Because no one can really ever land on the surface of the sun, one can never have a direct evidence of how hot the surface of the sun is?

To which, anyone would say (I hope)… of course, I can’t land on surface of the sun… But good news… one doesn’t have to… :smiley: Use of match and science is enough :smiley: (Call it direct evidence or indirect evidence…)

PS - Lets not even talk about black holes, and event horizons, and elementary particles, and quarks… etc… etc… :frowning:

I may have missed it, if you said it before… But I am glad, at least in this post, it seems clear, that you consider it to be your opinion (not a proven fact?). If you keep it clear, especially without supporting data, that this is your opinion… I don’t have any issues with that…

However, to be helpful… In today’s world, where there are many mathematical, statistical and software tools available, I wish you opinion was more informed and supported by data… Otherwise, it seems like one saying - “I have already expressed my final opinion that earth is flat, and sun goes around the earth”… Might have been enough a few hundreds of years ago… sadly not today :smiley:

in my opinion, the game knows exactly when and what color of stone to give in order to win the one who has it, this is a typical video when the player obviously leaves a lot of money, the win is possible only when the paying player can no longer lose in the sum of cups. Against such players, it is always 90% lost on the cup

2 Likes

Lol… it’s funny when Germans freak out.

I have already expressed my opinion, I have given my evidence, other players have also given their evidence, and to agree with them or to disagree is your right!

Do you know how programs are sold? There are free versions with reduced functionality, and there are full versions. If you are satisfied with the minimum version, use free if you want more - pay! It 's normal in the software world.

This game is also arranged: it can be installed for free, play for free. Yes, you can save crystals for a long time, call for heroes, you can get good heroes, but very rarely. It is also possible to win against strong rivals, but also rarely. And if you want more: good heroes, good boards, materials for rebirth, etc., then pay! And the more you pay, the more you get!

1 Like

Sorry, I missed this part. Can you point me to that again?

2 Likes

My raids have been terrible lately, it seems there’s been some changes to the game that benefits rainbow teams. My main war team has no yellow heros, suddenly it seems like I’m being punished because my boards produce more yellow than any other color. I’m not against changes but it’s been frustrating lately. Am I the only person experiencing this?

Screenshot_20200602-202505

1 Like

I did see a secret memo saying anyone without a yellow hero was going to punished…

It’s all part of the greater conspiracy.

Or just a run of bad luck.

You get to choose which you want to believe :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl::joy: I’m not usually into conspiracies, but raids have never been an issue for me. Lately it’s been frustrating after “repeatedly” experiencing boards that’s overwhelmed with yellows. I guess I’ll need to gather video/photographic evidence.

Didn’t you see this one video? It proves everything!!

I jest of course.

Still wondering where the thousands of people are who think the same…