Stones' colour distribution is NOT random - MASTER Board Conspiracy

in the second round Lianna (and M. Lepus) have the -31% attack received from your Kingston, that’s why they hit weaker than the first raid. The strangest thing is that you didnt notice that…

1 Like

In Russia there is an expression “a suitcase without a handle”, so they say about an unnecessary thing that is a pity to throw away. Therefore, for me this game is a “suitcase without a handle”: I am already tired of it and I want to quit playing, but I have already invested a lot of effort and money in this game and reached a great level, so I feel sorry for leaving it all just like that!

1. The developers will say that all boards are random, and if they officially admit that the boards are not random, they will lose everything! Therefore, they will never admit it!
    However, I cannot directly prove that the boards in the game are not random since the game is closed source! To prove it officially, I need to spend several hundred thousand dollars to hire professional programmers who can hack the game and get its source code! But the money spent will not be returned to me later, so no one will do this!
    But this is why you also cannot directly prove my claim that the boards in the game are NOT random!
  2. As circumstantial evidence, I posted a screenshot of the screen, which shows that out of 12 raids in a row, only 3 were victorious, and one of the raids was revenge on a not very strong player! Also, a player with the nickname FrancescoDarkness posted a video in which he lost 3 times in a row to a player of his own level, but only with top heroes, and in all the videos it is clearly evident that the game almost does not give stones of the desired color! The same thing happens for me, only my heroes are stronger and better pumped than FrancescoDarkness
  3. I watched the research of other players, they can be sent to the furnace! When a player attacks another player, for whom only 15 cups are awarded, is this research? If I attack players in 15-20 cups, I will have 99 victories out of 100!

Are you screenshooting all your starting boards?

1 Like

So why do play one game and lets say I have 3-1-1 and no tiles in the 1-1 colors and then change the colors and have all kinds of the ones I changed but nothing in the new ones. I have a hard time believing this is random.
And speaking of random when there is an offer to buy backpacks when I am finding them hard to get then all of a sudden there are plenty in places there weren’t before?

Boards have become a parody…

Forum topics about boards have become a parody…

I have won 29 of my last 31 raids, all against teams from 200 to 500 tp above me. Is that evidence that boards are amazing?

I have been playing for awhile, quite a long while. I’m not going to try to argue with fan boys, or stats that really are not particularly helpful, that should further differentiate 3/2 tile prevalence into whether the tile colors that show up are useful. For example having 6 of my preferred color show up but aren’t matchable for 3 to 4 turns later. Or just enough tiles arrive in the beginning to fill a preferred hero/color to the point of almost being able to use it, and it takes 2 to 5 more move, feeding my opponent until my preference returns. They broke the game odds and play in an ugly way.

It is this simple, it’s broken, SG knows it’s broken because they broke it and asked for user “patience” while game improvements are made. We all got the message along with a world energy thing, or some other token.

The number 1 motivation of BG is to make money, and they are pretty obvious about it (which is fine). Going through all of the nag screens about how you can give them more money, is in itself a small battle every time I log in. And the Goblin Balloon…is probably the most craven evidence of that, turn it into another splash screen I can “X” out of. Maybe you just sell ad space on the stronghold banners? It also looks very suspicious that you are willing to sell me the item I’ve been waiting 6 months to find. Not saying you are…deliberately withholding said item, but it’s really a bad look.

But MONEY, mine, and several, several of my clan, and I suspect others, have just stopped buying ANYTHING until you fix the gameplay issue.

Again, you broke things, I don’t reward the people who break those those things. I own none of this, it’s merely a rented experience. As such, your product such as it is. It’s your job to keep enough of us happy to see the value in renting this space.

Pay to play, pay to win, pay to progress.

Ouch

I have won something like 33 of my last 35 raids now. Tourney is at 12/15, last war 5/6. So can you please tell me what is broken? Or is it only broken for you and certain others, but not for me?

Now I’ve lost 4 times in a war with one opponent who didn’t even have a healer and a weaker team, can you tell me how it’s possible? In three rounds, I didn’t even apply one heroes, is that okay? In my opinion, the game determines who is to win and according to that preparation, you obviously came across players who pay nothing.

1 Like

Every single one of the opponents I faced off against was 4.2k to 4.7k (tourney excluded of course), all higher than my team. How likely do you think it is that none of them pay? You are a funny little man!

So you must have at least 4000 flags…

How do you figure that? Is that your poor attempt at being a smart a**? There is a little thing called cups dropping in defense… and I don’t have a particularly strong defense. I basically keep resetting to start of diamond. I also made a mistake and accidentally changed my defense to my auto farming team (5 healers) and lost a LOT of cups, had to then revenge for 59-60 cups a pop. But the opponents were still stornger than me TP-wise.

Why is your first instinct to call someone dishonest? THat is very sad

Simply because your opinion is different to his.

Welcome to the current world. You call out something and it’s “fake news” and you get attacked or laughed at.

When facts are presented they get the above treatment. That a lot of use are winning more than losing makes us fanboys rather than any acknowledgement of skill. Because to acknowledge there is skill means they have to acknowledge their lack of skill.

And acknowledging ones faults doesn’t seem to be the way of the world right now. Denial and attack is how it is these days.

3 Likes

Friends, you are certainly interesting people! You post screenshots of your victories, and then ask what’s broken in this game! Do you really want to know what’s broken here ??? YOU BEAT THE KIDS! YOU beat weak opponents, for which they give 15-20 cups, you win, and it cannot be otherwise, and then you ask “what’s broken”! Super! Show me a screenshot where you score + 40- + 45 cups or more 10 times in a row, and then ask “what is broken in this game” and “what may be wrong with you”!

Those “20 cups” are on teams ranging from 4200 to 4600. The more the rise the less the cups you get huh.

Again, if you had 2800 cups you’d know that.

2 Likes

I know this very well, because 2 years ago I was already top-1 once. In the screenshot you have 2,730 cups, but even if you have 2,800 cups or more, the system can pick up opponents for whom you can get +30 cups or more! And opponents with +15 cups are “babies”! You would still find opponents who give +5 cups, and brag about victories over them! )))))

How can you claim to play this game and be experienced when you dont even understand the fundamentals of cups? The cup difference doesnt matter its the opponent you face. The same exact opponent can give you +40 or +20 if you play against them a few hours apart!

Anyway here is my watchtower and my raid teams. I think around 22 wins and 1 loss but i didnt fully count. My raid teams range from 4k to almost 4.3k. I faced some weak opponents this time which i usually dont but they had high cups and i needed to climb after accidpentally setting my defense team top 5 healers. Anyway you will see lots of big cups and some small cups and stronger and weaker teams in both categories

Funny thing cups…they have zero correlation to the strength of the team…

But the humourous thing is if the boards were stacked it would make no difference.

Either way here’s a funny thing…2 raids and the stronger team gives less cups…weird.

1 Like