Stinky tiles

Is it me or does it see like when raiding the tiles are always crap. I have a decent team and loads of players but every team i take in seems to get the worst boards ever and this has been happening for a week now. I’m loosing to teams that are 500 or more lesser than mine.

One day cool, other day bad.

One day easy 2600 cups from active and passive attacks, other day losing 400 just to incoming attacks.

It’s just random…

Since bad boards will have a higher impact on the mind due to frustration, it inclines to say always… but objectively it isn’t.

3 Likes

@zephyr1… another one for the pile.

3 Likes

When you say TEAM singular, I’m going to assume that you’re a fairly new player who hasn’t yet started colour stacking.

There are a few threads that I’ve found to be very helpful in improving my raids

2 Likes

@Kayo

That’s better

2 Likes

We’re going to need some more piles soon…

@princess1 shared some helpful advice, I’m going to see if this can be a useful thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics for personal advice for @IpluribusUno.

If it doesn’t get legs, I’ll add it to one of the piles.

2 Likes

Been playing for almost 2 years now and I do have a lot of cards. I do, but it’s been real bad for a week now. It’s really been bad boards all the way.

please add :poop: emoji to title :heart:

I get the frustration… I had a bad war last time. My maxed 3 star teams got more points cleaning up, than my maxed 4 star teams did trying to kill strong players for the reset. That is not what usually happens either :stuck_out_tongue:

Bad boards happen. Chin up, and just try your best, or try to change the way you approach a raid or war attack.

3 Likes

You’re getting bad boards as payback for bullying the smaller players. :joy:

1 Like

You may find this thread helpful, so at least you don’t feel alone in getting a really crummy run of luck. This happens to all of us from time to time:

1 Like