Springvale Emoji Extravaganza Part 3 revenge of the bunnies disucssion 🎉

Well as yah all cant be trusted :rofl::wink: talk about the event here …talk about anything really (but keep it clean and fourm rules) most important dont mess up the other thread …:+1:

Thanks @SamMe for inspiring this …:green_heart:

If you want a chance of said emjois …

May discobot give you a Easter egg on the adventure of the bunnies :green_heart::tada:

6 Likes

@Tidyup and others can baby Chickens count peanuts Springvale Emoji Extravaganza Part 3 revenge of the bunnies :tada:

• Yes
  • No
  • ???
0 voters
2 Likes

Happy early birthday!!!

3 Likes

@Cheds - Why? No, how could Watership Down be deemed a Xmas family movie? Baffling! :exploding_head: Posting :rabbit2: :rabbit: :carrot: just for you :hugs:.

3 Likes

It’s a British thing apparently. Still happening today, I just don’t pay attention to Xmas day TV these days but Watership Down is still there and by all accounts it’s some sort of right of passage to trauma your children…

3 Likes

happy early birthday @Steve1 !!!

3 Likes

I’m lucky I only saw it when I was like, 8. old enough to have been through enough trauma, to prepare me for seeing vicious bunnies doing vicious bunny things :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Luckily when I saw this for the first time I was old enough not to have nightmares…

6 Likes

Haha @Cheds yeah recall watership down always on at Christmas haha :joy: @Sarah2 yeah this in a thing in England . No idea why just is.
Can be a bit Morbid but i do like the animation on cartoons like that. A art that is lost now :confused::green_heart:

3 Likes

Not as bad as the bunnies from Blood-C. Don’t look that up if you’re not a fan of gore.

3 Likes

Thanks, I consider myself warned, and will not look it up :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Well, I got an emoji from every single emoji extravaganza I participated in, but another emoji wouldn’t be bad too…

2 Likes

Me too. :smirk:

4 Likes

Me three! :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

I did look it up.

20 characters of I’ve seen worse but blimey.

4 Likes

ooh, does not make me eager to look it up! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Have you seen War of the Worlds?

4 Likes

I have, I love sci-fi movies. I also know what you’re about to reference :joy:

2 Likes

The H G Wells book, then a radio drama (which caused wide-spread panic), multiple films (watch the 1950’s version not the Tom Cruise one), A TV series (set years after the invasion in the film), a BBC 3 part mini-series and Jeff Wayne’s 1978 musical epic.
(In May 2019, Jeff Wayne’s The War of The Worlds: The Immersive Experience opened in London combining music from the album, immersive theatre, virtual reality, holograms and other techniques.)

Yet across the gulf of space, minds that are to our minds as ours are to those of the beasts that perish, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic, regarded this earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely drew their plans against us.

— H. G. Wells (1898), The War of the Worlds

3 Likes

This…?

The_War_of_the_Worlds_bunnies

2 Likes