Springvale Emoji Extravaganza Part 3 revenge of the bunnies disucssion 🎉

It is often said that the reason that a zero score in tennis is “love” is because the French for “the egg” is “l’ouef” which in turn sounds like “love” to English speakers.

0 → :egg: → l’ouef → love.

(Strangely, in a tie-break, it’s zero not love.)

3 Likes

I see zero love in zero.

5 Likes

Certainly not on the counting thread.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Springvale Emoji Extravaganza Part 3 revenge of the bunnies :tada:

@Smaug_the_Golden
:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Wow, I love them!!! So cute!!! :heart_eyes:

I make sometimes similar pets. These below are mine, not exactly for Easter (as I am not a Christian), but I think they could be as well.

Bunny and hen

IMG_20240405_150432 (1)
IMG_20240405_150544

Now I have to make a pig for my daughter :joy:. She loves your pig (“Wow, she made Timothy!!!” :joy:) and wants me to make me a one :joy: Oink-oink :joy:

4 Likes

Thank you! Oh and I love yours too! So pretty. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s super easy - you just need a hole puncher, paper, and some glue. I find attaching the little circles with a toothpick and a small dab of regular white glue works perfectly. And then the rest is just made out of more construction paper, accent, etc.

This is the goldfish! I asked my mom to send a photo :joy:

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Springvale Emoji Extravaganza Part 3 revenge of the bunnies :tada:

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

6 Likes

amazing!!!

nooooooiiiiiiiicccccceeeeee!

2 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus maybe merge my message and the @Alaes 's ones to the discussion thread?

2 Likes

Erhh Cough cough :roll_eyes::smirk::green_heart:

3 Likes

the tag from x files comes to mind

TRUST NO ONE

cause the world is mission impossible

mip

:v:

2 Likes

I know you wear many faces dont mess up my topic again chappeech :sweat_smile::smirk::v:

4 Likes

Thx
20 characters of thx

2 Likes

@Tidyup should see it :star_struck:

@Ei-Dunn @Smaug_the_Golden you both are so creative :star_struck: :star_struck:

6 Likes

Bump …

Dont post here for emoji the main topic is in the orgianal post scroll up folks …

Also thought id put this here me phone got some sort of update, so i have loads of new emojis on there so woop :partying_face:

6 Likes

good luck everyone in getting a emoji of your choice :+1:

hopefully the draw takes place soon. no emoji for me if you don’t mind negating this post as a entry @Dudeious.Maximus but leave it in place if you don’t mind, for the well wishes for @Cheds about his post here, i know that there is no vote for best comment, though if there was that’s the post id vote for, definitely a honorable mention to @Gwi because that comic was very funny

good luck to all and may discobot on your side

:metal::v::metal:

2 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus they again need ur help…
Mine and 2 previous posts please merge

3 Likes

@Alaes @Anjali

You can both understand English correct?

So can read correct ? Understand what the topic is about correct ?

Or am i dealing with folk who dont understand please let me know . As i can help you if you dont understand?

I do these for fun . Your more than welcome too join in but don’t mess them up .

Dont apologie as heard it all before …

If my next emoji Extravaganza is disrupted by either of yall. I will silence you … Chappeech.
Speak to staff if you want if im being unfair towards you .

Your welcome :green_heart:

4 Likes