Soul Exchange - Discussion Archive (2022 - 2023)

Sometime in May 2022, also I like your Avatar Mohamed :+1:

6 Likes

From here we know it will be every 3rd month in the first week. Event Cadence Update & Calendar of Events for April 2022

Last time it was in February

So we will see it again probably in the first week of May

7 Likes

Wondering if Jade will be worth 20 Souls?

3 Likes

Jade is my only 5* ninja who I got the first time it was released… She still sits at 1.1. She isn’t worth 10 souls… Unless they give all the ninja buffs balances updates and really buff balance her next time the ninja portal comes up (she really does need it though, the others not so much).

That said, we don’t know what will be in the next Soul Exchange, and might not until it’s live.

2 Likes

I was thinking the last week in May… I have it penciled in as may 22… But that’s as much of a guess as any.

3 Likes

If you guys don’t know how to use a hero, it does not mean he is weak/underbalanced

1 Like

He?

I don’t have her.

1 Like

He/she is irrelevant here and beside the point. SHE is good at 3rd charge, though

Okay thanks for your wisdom, chill!

My point is soul exchange not how good she is.

I think the most appropriate response to the title question is “Who cares?” I assume you’re asking in that spirit rather than reaching eagerly for your wallet.

2 Likes

I haven´t seen any news on which heroes will be featured next time yet, sorry.

But, hey, imagine if ALL heroes were featured, just with various price tags! What say you - perhaps the Xnohofldodnog (I totally spelled that correctly /nods) could be worth, 100 souls? :thinking: :smile:

4 Likes

I think I have seen somewhere official from Sg that they may add Ninja heroes.
So maybe she will get added, maybe not.

2 Likes

I’m ready to give my two copies Jade for free :joy: Don’t waste 20 hero’s :rofl:

Edit: My jade is at 4/80, I used her along with toxicandra for sometime but I still feel nerfed telly is better then jade :blush:

2 Likes

Im holding onto Jade, from a collector’s view as she’s a part of the original ninjas

4 Likes

OK have found it, here is it:

3 Likes

Love the way some take this serious others just having a laugh :rofl:

3 Likes

As a proud jade owner, I don’t want to keep someone from the great joy of owning the strongest of the Ninja heroes.
Everybody should have a Jade and if she’s in the 20 souls tier that’s a great deal. :clown_face:

7 Likes

Dawa is worth 50 heroes

5 Likes

Overpriced product, SG won’t be able to sell their stock :joy:

4 Likes