Something positive

Good haul for you, @Gimliv! Congratulations. :tada:

2 Likes

Thank you Valor, how do you do?

I hope you are kicking a_s_s!

Happy gaming

2 Likes

Found a band out of Bogota Columbia named Samán and on this , their second release , they have put together one of the best stoner rock doom albums I have ever heard . These guys are for fans of Elder , Kal El , Tool, Isis, Pelican, Red Sparrowes . Clean tones melting into monster heavy fuzzed riffs backed by a crushing percussionist. . Il Montaña Roja is the title if you even recognize any bands above check it out . It’s a gem of a find for me . Live and love life because it’s over before you know it .

2 Likes

Finally hit the200k titan club.

14 Likes

that is awesome, great milestone!!

3 Likes

Nice, congrats, thats my next milestone, next mythic titan when getting good items im gonna save for a red now miki is on that lineup, was so close once lol

3 Likes

Congrats on your Kingston. Kingston is my first 5 star hero, and he’s a great sniper.

2 Likes

I don’t know what are the odds for this, but 3 nuggets on a normal stage. You barely get 1 on hard mode most the time

8 Likes

I speak 3 languages, one of them is sarcasm

3 Likes

Still an amazing milestone in my book :grin:

3 Likes

This is a wonderful topic for those still finding joy in their game.
I think you can add another step in your quitting process - every time you want to negatively influence someone in any of the game chats, use that time to show kindness to people you see in your life.

9 Likes

Thats irrelevant. I think you should just quit the game and forums if you have nothing nice to say.

6 Likes

Well done you. Impressive score indeed. A nice achievement and milestone in your game. Something to be rightly proud of …

3 Likes

I have to say here that your comment somewhat surprised me when @Avrilfra was posting about their positive experience and achievement…

That would be like my grandson scoring a goal in his local league football match tomorrow afternoon and him being as proud as punch and obviously wanting to celebrate. Only for me to say to him well it’s not like you scored a goal in the premier league ….

7 Likes

This isn’t the first time you’ve tried to :poop: on someone’s positivity. Typical.

3 Likes

Cheers

Raid win 20000 achieved today

And the lucky winner of said achievement

14 Likes

:blush: I also hit my target today

13 Likes

Wow nice @ALI_G and @Cheds

I have “just” passed 15k recently.

11 Likes

Nice milestones @ALI_G @Cheds @PlayForFun !!!

4 Likes