Something positive

I was able to get this lovely(?) lady(?)

8 Likes

Nice!!! Enjoy your great new hero

1 Like

I got this great tome recently :smiling_face:

15 Likes

Alexandrine miki king Arthur magni costume (1st costume for regular def down) and aino

King Arthur should be fast mana now

5 Likes

Nice much better then a scope. Got 1 of those off a rare titan or war chest as well… still havent needed it yet

1 Like

Awesome team. Shame I wasn’t playing when Alexandrine was around. This is my current blue team but am leveling up Fenrir.

4 Likes

Do you have Jott? Hed be a good addition if so

Oh I do. I should lvl him up. Good idea.

1 Like

12 single pulls. Can’t complain here.

11 Likes

nice pull there!!!

20 characters of congrats

4 Likes

To my surprise I pulled a Morax during 2 single pulls on my last pull from the War of the 3 Kingdoms Event. I received a Poison Dart yesterday from Mystic Vision. I just pulled Poseidon not too long ago from 4 Atlantis pulls on my last pull today. I was aiming for Uraeus and I ended up with Poseidon, and his costume instead. I’m definitely not complaining. Thank You, God!

9 Likes

I pulled sharan :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::kissing:

I also got rings in mv , so thats good

2 Likes

Your time for great pulls is coming too! Do not give up! I’m rooting for you!

1 Like

Wow that’s some good luck, nice!

1 Like

Last Styx tower I used some 20 saved ETTs and got only one or two 4* feeder troops, not a single Cyclops troop. Today I had only 17 ETTs and had no high expectations, but was hoping for my 5th yellow mana troop. I include Cyclops and Magic troops under the terminus mana troop.
I got this and additional 3 4* feeder (crit) troops:

That was by far my best troop summon ever.

Happy gaming

12 Likes

Outta 29 etts got the green cyclops troop, other then that 2 dark mana troops and 1 blue crit, so got some feeders anyways i suppose. Have 5 mana for each color and ninja and magic (except for yellow) and have a crit for each color as well if i need a bit more survivability for a hero, awesome the Styx troops have mana and bypass but the atk is wanting

2 Likes

today i finally realized, that the game decides if it lets you win or loose. no matter how much you leveled up your heroes or tried to put together strong teams. be it with the titan, raids, tournaments or quests. time has arrived to stop spending and investing time in this game.

2 Likes

Nice one, 60 ett got Styx one for each color and 3 yellow :wink:

4 Likes

nice, enjoy your new troops everyone!

3 Likes