Something positive

Well took 3 years but finally got the Thanos challenge done with an extra red diamond to boot, sure enough my next move popped all of em lol

14 Likes

Nicely done!!! Now you can check that off the list :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very well done @ALI_G and Cheds, I am a little over half of ALI_G‘s victories:

So I have to raid for a few years to catch up…

Happy gaming

4 Likes

Positive for me was to stop chucking money at this as it doesn’t really bring any reward just the constant chase for the newer better champions which will inevitably become feeders or be nerfed

4 Likes

To my surprise I pulled a costume Alasie on my last Legends Summon pull. Alasie has definitely been on my list. I had no idea that I would pull a Costume Alasie. Receiving costume Alasie totally took me by surprise. I also pulled the HOTM on December. I couldn’t sleep, so I praised God and used my remaining Epic Hero Tokens, and on the last pull I pulled Balur.

I also received Ariel from Fated Summons. Thank You, God!!!

10 Likes

Saw your post a few days ago, reminded me that I’d casually thought of it since it began but never got it… til just now! Got c-Hel and c-Alasie yesterday and the gauntlet today!

5 Likes

Congrats on the great pulls!

1 Like

Awesome thats a major score

1 Like

Thanks. I pulled Costume Azlar with my first HA pull for the new year then I went cold for a while on pulls. These last two months I’ve been on a run of receiving very great heroes! Thank God, and to God be the glory for sure!

1 Like

Congrats everyone on the great pulls!

3 Likes

Have had solid pulls in Nov and so far in Dec. Finally got C-Alasie, then today got 4 4* mats from a 14* titan, MV, elemental chest, and raid chest. Then on single pulls got C MN and C Santa. When it rains it pours. Expecting a dry spell after this

10 Likes

Congrats! I’ve been living in a desert for months. Even my tears are not enough.

1 Like

But maybe this guy means the weather is about to change. And today I achieved a special success for the first time.

When the pulls aren’t on your side, you need something else to hold on to…

6 Likes

Whoo nice @Pike ! Glad you got some good luck

2 Likes

Lol yeah like thinking youre getting even a mediocre HOTM then a 1 * green trainer pops out as a “bonus” draw :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

I am very grateful for being able to play this game. I am also grateful that I am almost done with my stronghold. I am working on my last two advanced farm’s. I have my iron done. MT.

5 Likes

My recent acquisitions.from wo3k Tavern and Cf2.

10 Likes

And I thought my aouda that maxed leveled before 2:60 was the fastest. And that was back when 10 training limit cap still exist

4 Likes

I was pulling my 35 tokens in the Christmas portal and was afraid I wasn’t going to get any legendaries then I got two.

10 Likes

Congratulations on the great pulls!

1 Like