Something is wrong with troops šŸ§

Blue lv6 troop has 3 points more than holy lv4, shouldnā€™t that be only 2? No issue, just wondering?

Perhaps it should be moved to general discussion @zephyr1

1 Like

Mana goes in steps larger than 1%.

2 Likes

Any regular (of which you are one) can move posts between categories. That saidā€¦ since the OP says ā€œno issue, just wondering,ā€ I went ahead and moved it.

2 Likes

Thx, Iā€™ll watch that when leveling holy mana troop.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I feel like such a new regular that I like to have second opinions before moving threads around. Maybe Iā€™ll tag you from now on :grin:

4 Likes

Hereā€™s what to expect :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow, thatā€™s cool, thank you very much! :fox_face:

2 Likes

HonestDiscreteEwe-small

3 Likes

Vases

Go ahead and move it.

The original author can undo your changes ( I had that happen with the Filk post ) as can any other Regular.

Mods and Staff can make changes and lock those changes in place ( as what happened when the mods re applied my move on the Filk post ).

Think of it as moving a vase and saying ā€œhow does THIS lookā€ with the author and other Regulars able to move it to other locations.

But Mods and Staff can bolt the vase to the table.

Leveling

IIRC both troops and heroes will often level +2 in an ability.

The program takes minimum stat, maximum stat and divides by number of true levels.

Edit:
Oops. Troops do not work that way.

However MANA troops do because they received a buff since people liked Crit troops better:

* The maximum values of Troop property Mana Bonus have been increased slightly. ( Linky, linky )

And the only way to buff them was to give them +2% instead of the original +1%. ( thank you for the link @Garanwyn ).

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.