[SOLVED] War of the Three Kingdoms access issue (18 Mar 2022)

Je suis sur Android, version 46.0.1 et la G3R a disparu

SGG doesnā€™t maintain an overnight skeleton staff like they do for major businesses or government departments. Example: stock exchange.

This is a mobile game app. I doubt that a mobile game warrants a full blown IT department.

2 Likes

It looks to be an account issue and not related to OS. Itā€™s gone for me on my iOS phone and gone on my android, but if I switch to my alt account on my android (by switching the play games account) I see it. Did the same on iOS (by changing the Game Center account) and I see it. So one account sees it and the other doesnā€™t.

2 Likes

Yet the W3K portal to buy the event heroes remains operational along with the W3K special event purchases are up and running.

And itā€™s a global beta event ā€” makes sense.

Like the last event which melted. Summon portal intact. Rest in the dog house pending repair.

I doubt it does either. I have mainly worked at small and medium companies and organizations that didnā€™t have any type of afterhours staffing. They all did have a way of addressing elevated issues afterhours via some type of an oncall system or a monitored email or phone number. I would imagine that SG has something in place for if the app crashes completely on a Friday night so that they address it before Monday. My guess is that a problem in a beta product doesnā€™t rise to the level necessary to trigger an elevated response since it isnā€™t a mission critical failure. That being said, Iā€™ve never worked for a gaming company so maybe they donā€™t work that way. Regardless, I my point was that I donā€™t expect them to respond to this problem outside of business hours. Not saying whether that is bad or good, just what my expectation is. Personally, Iā€™m fine with it since it is a beta - illustrates why It was a good decision for them to a) do a beta phase AND b) only offer placeholder rewards. I can only imagine the blowout if people missed out on substantial rewards due to an issue like this.

2 Likes

The same to meā€¦ so bad!

Thank you for the reminder the last one experienced a meltdown, too.

For some odd reason l hear ā€œDonā€™t look up!ā€ in the distance. :joy::joy::joy:

Disappeared for me. But still showing up for my wife. Both of us on iOS.

I have two accounts I play from the same device (android) and one account has it but it is missing from the other one. So maybe doesnā€™t have anything to due with type of device.

2 Likes

Update: now me tooā€¦

My game is doing same ā€” at first I thought it may have been internet connection but itā€™s definitely the E&P app. A lot of latency.

1 Like

Good to know, thanks for sharing.

:flushed::laughing::expressionless::joy::face_with_monocle:
Every emotion x100

Iā€™m actually surprised it worked for as long as it did

2 Likes

Yeah me too. I expected meltdown by 6 flags. Then 9 flags came and it was still intact. Happy happy.

Woke up to Zero W3K

Mine icon is goneā€¦no solutions yet?

Mine is gone too but already used 9 flags. Do we have 12 flags for W3K or only 9 is given?

War of the Lost Kingdom

1 Like

Youā€™re right. It was 12 flags. The flags came as-scheduled and around that time, some people started to lose access. Some members of my alliance began to have the icon disappear close to an hour after I first read reports so it seems to be expanding to more people and still not affecting others.

1 Like