[SOLVED] War of the Three Kingdoms access issue (18 Mar 2022)

I have two accounts on the same phone, it disappeared on one, but it is still there on the other account.

1 Like

Bonsoir
J’ai le mĂȘme problĂšme sur AndroĂŻd ma guerre des 3 royaumes Ă  disparu, une personne de mon alliance lui a accĂšs. J’ai redĂ©marrĂ© mon AndroĂŻd rien a faire, envoyer un ticket d’assistance. Je vois que je ne suis pas la seule

Here comes a free flask and an apology, but it is beta so I expect teething problems but would like to finish it.

1 Like

Mine disappeared on android but my husband still has his on android

I had used my last flags about 45 minutes ago, just checked and the war is no longer active on my phone either.

Gone for me as well. Thought W3K ended, but summon portal is still available.

Just waiting and hoping it comes back, still have flags to use!

Summary

This text will be hidden

Version 46.0.1 sur Android et ma guerre des 3 royaumes à disparu lors de l’attente des 3 nouveaux drapeaux

Gone just as last flags were about to start.

Could a server have melted? App is super glitchy right now, trying to level heroes (collecting from training) and revenge some raids and it is getting hung up repeatedly.

4 Likes

Any idea if this thing will be back up before the event ends? Would like to go for my last 3 hits

It still exist in mine but disappear from my friend.

why the numbers are so random ? am I missing something here? 46 keys? so you will get 1 unused key? oh pardon my OCD

Maybe he has the solution to your OCD and already has 4 keys. So 46 would give him an even 50. lol. I have 9 so I’ll take 41 keys. or actually 46. 55 keys. That still works.

1 Like

I’m ios I still have it

Both iOS and android here and it’s gone from both. Still have 6 flags to use on both accounts.

A developer response would be nice. I have 3 flags and need to go to sleep but if it won’t come back up I’ll be waiting for nothing

I’m on Android, it’s gone for me too.

I believe that it’s around 4 a.m. at SG HQ. If I recall correctly, we don’t usually see any updates from staff outside of business hours so I’d expect that we’ll see something at leas noting that they are looking into the problem in another 4-8 hours. It would be ideal if they had a system in place to address large and urgent problems more quickly but I don’t think that they do (or maybe this doesn’t rise to the level of afterhours action since it’s beta still).

Edited to add that maybe if enough people contact support from within the game, it will elevate the response level like it would in IT support.

3 Likes

Nothing for me n my buddy. I am on iOS. Buddy on android.

I have 3 flags left. Buddy 4 flags.

Non-existent for me too -and for grandson
Both use iOS (iPad Air and iPad Pro) devices

1 Like