[SOLVED] Season 3 gnomes doesn't die (visual issue only - loot is not affected)

Gnomes in season 3 gives no extra coins. Ant doesn’t explode.

3 Likes

Gnomes are not just give coins.

They can drop Emblems, carfting items, food bundles instead of S3 coins.

4 Likes

Yeah, I have the same problem. Midgard Gnomes not dying.

4 Likes

I see, then this seems to be a bug.

@Dudeious.Maximus can you notify Staff about this ?

2 Likes

Yeap, it is a bug.
I can provide multiple videos if needed.

They stay with 0 HP until all the other enemies are dead.

3 Likes

Do they still give loot?
Is this a visual only bug?
Or do we need the pitchforks?

3 Likes

Pitchforks obviously… Yah been on the fourm long enough :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I’m only getting the extra coins one in three gnomes, on the other hand they have all died for me.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum thanks for the Info…
Gnomes don’t always drop coins can read about it here :+1:

2 Likes

I stand corrected, my last gnome didn’t die, dropped the extra coins though. Dudeious, thanks for the heads up.

3 Likes

Yes I am also seeing this bug. The gnomes don’t die like normal, just stay frozen on the screen till other enemies are all dead. And they don’t give any extra loot. Just noticed this after the 4th gnome and still no coins, emblems, nothing. Definitely a bug.

1 Like

Same here, I’ve had one ghosting on the field until next wave. But it only seems to be a visual. Just ignore the gosts, they’re harmless.

They still drop the extra loot, just a graphical bug

Hi! Thanks for reporting this! Some of the enemy death animations have gotten mixed up and the gnome does not appear to explode at all. This is only a visual issue with the animation and doesn’t affect the loot. We are working on fixing it! My apologies!

8 Likes

Yes, even it has 0 hp.

1 Like

Thank you… replies must be 20 characters…

I don’t think it is really a serious bug/issue, but I noticed in a few of the stages I had farmed (S 3-9-2, 3-9-4, and 3-9-8 in particular) during this Valhalla Forever that when the Midgard gnomes spawned in the final enemy wave with the stage boss, they remained standing even if the stage was already completed, with the “Victory” sign and all. Here are some screenshots to support this claim.

Probably a visual glitch? I still got the loot from the Midgard gnomes, nonetheless.

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/known-issue-season-3-gnomes-doesnt-die-visual-issue-only-loot-is-not-affected/255394

Already known issue :slight_smile:
Have flagged to get merged

3 Likes

Okay, thank you for the response! :slightly_smiling_face:

and with me the same situation. they stay on the screen, no coins