[SOLVED] S3: Hard difficulty still locked despite prior lvl completion MASTER

This should have been fixed now.

Can you read up & follow instructions given by Petri in this thread @PapaHeavy?

1 Like

Thanks @Guvnor, I did multiple searches assuming I wasn’t the only one and came up empty. Thank you

1 Like

Ok besides restarting it before even posting, I’ve restarted it, rebooted my phone, even turn my kitchen light off and on. Still no access to Hard Mode

1 Like

And you’re 100% on V28?

1 Like

Did you start from the beginning? You have to do them in order unlike in Season 2.

1 Like

@Guvnor

Yes @Quinn3, I did normal and hard all provinces available. So it’s not that. I also ran through all normal levels of the new levels also. So I have nothing?

@Petri, any other suggestions?? I’m stuck at this point. Tried all suggestions

Please #contact-support so we can investigate this further.

2 Likes

Do you have a screenshot of Province 4, Stage 1?

2 Likes

Thank you @Petri, I’ve opened a ticket including all pertinent information along with several screen shots

1 Like

@Quinn3, I have all the screen shots you want. As you can see it looks like I’ve not done normal yet completed hard? I reran normal bit nothing changed and no Valhalla tokens were rewarded

It looks like it is open, are you saying when you hit next you can’t play hard?

@Quinn3, I’ve been playing this game for quite a bit. I’ve finished both S1&S2 N and H. Last month I completed both normal and hard of all available provinces.
This month I completed all available provinces on N. This morning when I tried to run it on Hard i was locked out. So I went back and looked at the previous completed provinces and it was showing that just hard on all 3 provinces were not completed, which is impossible. I then reran those as well. No tokens reward no change in the 5/5 hard mode screen. It’s quite baffling

@Quinn, I can play Hard on all previously completed provinces. I cannot play hard on any of the new provinces

For instance Province 5 level 1 shows that I completed Hard but did not complete Normal now. It’s a strange bug and seems to change as I complete already completed provinces?

Right, but on your screen shot of Province 4 level 1, it shows that it is open. Did you try that stage? You have to complete the Hard stages in order.

1 Like

Yes @Quinn I did. I understand how it works. But if you look at my last screen shot how could I have completed hard if I didn’t complete normal?? It’s skewed, and now I’m locked out of the new provinces hard mode.

@Quinn3, once again this is showing I completed hard but not normal which since they need to be done in order is impossible.

Province 4 level 1

I’m not sure if I can be more clear on this.

Your screen shot shows that Normal was completed (3/3), Hard is selected (yellow highlight), and is incomplete (0/5).

Here’s my screenshot where both Normal and Hard were completed.

Do you understand the difference? In other words you have unlocked the Hard difficulty in Province 4 Stage 1, but haven’t completed it. Just do the simple thing and hit the Next button and come back after you’ve done that and completed that stage.

In Season 3, all the stages have to be done in sequence to unlock the subsequent Hard stages.

Yes I understand, no I cannot access Hard mode at this time. I opened a ticket so let’s see where it goes.
I know how it works. Normal must be completed before hard and in order. No jumping around. Which is how I’ve been playing. Until this morning. I imagine it will be fixed soon, so I’m not going to sweat it to much. Thanks for your attempts at helping though. It’s appreciated