šŸ“˜ Snow White: Fables of Grimforest ā€“ Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Hereā€™s a short video - I think itā€™s per effect, not per type of effect.

8 Likes

I just recorded a fight and got the exact same with Wilbur

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you both! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

SGā€™s Snow White looks more like the Wicked Queen (and sheā€™s slow; (

6 Likes

I thought the same exact thing. I donā€™t really get the whole design. Even the special is what youā€™d expect from a witch.

2 Likes

Just a bit confused with the damage output per effect does it only look at the enemy removed buffs and ailments or also your allies buffs and ailements

Everything from everyoneā€¦from the whole field.

Only thing it doesnā€™t touch are undespellable effects. It doesnā€™t take away things like ghost form or elemental (HOTM) buffs. I checked for myself.

Thanks to all the new info here, I will ease up on her a little. However, I still wouldnā€™t take her over Insarnia. Snow White is an awesome tool for someone with a hefty toolbox, but probably a bad idea for people with small benches.

3 Likes

Am i the only one who simply cannot stand her design? Something is very disturbing about her, her face, her look, she looks ugly and evil to me.

4 Likes

I like her design! Been raided dozens of times since having her on d, people seem very interested to face her :slightly_smiling_face:
Got Hansel, Gretel too, but see no way to put them on d for family bonus. Thatā€™s the future, or present, or whatever, Iā€™m in love with my beautiful girls and even transgender Kingston, hope they fight as hard as they are beautiful :smile::

4 Likes

Even game characters have their nose and lips done these days! :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

yeah, she looks as if she undergone some plastic surgery in the faceā€¦
anyhow, like her design more than othersā€¦ (christmas heroes are borderline, except the reindeer).

3 Likes

Yep, I have a movie from the event, when snow white unleash against mitsuko and my defence cards has reflected dmg, they also keept their buffs. I donā€™t know if itā€™s a bug, because card description said that snow white negate buffs or debuffs, before attack. But from the other hand, mitsuko special defend and reflect against blue cards

2 Likes

May you share her card? What is her SS level?
at 480%, she should have done 3.75x to as of 180% but the clip shows only about 1.7x

I had leveled her a small amount right after pulling her; she was at 1.12. Special was 1/8. It read:
180% damage + 8% per removed effect, up to 308%

I only did this to try and baseline the damage difference to determine if it was by count of all removed effects vs count of types of effects. By using Aegir itā€™s was a count of 15 or type count of 3.

2 Likes

I got grimble with one free pull

1 Like

The special is interesting, generally I like it. But isnā€™t Snow Whiteā€™s whole gig healing and animal minions while wearing a yellow dress? How did she end up an ice hero who does supermassive damage while Puss in Boots gets no damage but healing, buff and animal minions??

4 Likes

From 24 summons, got 4 Pixies (will keep 2), 3 Renfelds (will keep 0), 2 Hansels (will keep all, but dunno what I will do with 4 Hansels now) and Elena*. Not what I expected, but I finally got one of the storylining trio, so I will level her (and hope for her alt). So Iā€™m satisfied.

*-anything not mentioned is so bland I canā€™t be bothered to remember it.

2 Likes

You are evil :joy: I am so happy I pulled her even tho sheā€™ll be sleeping until I finish my other priorities. I love her madly. I tried her out and didnā€™t look, at least didnā€™t know with who she should be in a team. So I just took all new in a team and went farming. One hit and almost always everyone pops :grin::grin::grin: And now I tried her with Wilbur. Awesome!

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: :+1: Yes

(20 Characters)

You mean until you find her prince charming to wake her up??? I hear you need 6 telescopes to find him :rofl:

2 Likes