šŸŒ‘ Sneferu ā€“ Season 5 Hero ā€“ 5* Dark / Purple: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Youā€™re not understanding what I mean.

I mean the latest heroes with the latest ATT/DEF/HP.

Morel and Khufu went off in the same turn (due to a metric ton of garbage tiles Iā€™ve been getting lately).

Even my Dark musketeer guy who is LB2 maxed died along with everyone else in my lineup.

When everyone dies, there are no counters. The match ends.

1 Like

What specific benefit are you looking to get against Holy titans? It seems like he only slowly does damage and block buffs. The Holy titans donā€™t have buffs except for maybe the Rare Titans.

What am I missing?

Those emojis represent your Raid defense lineup?

If so, thatā€™s pretty cool.

This sounds more like a post for the ā€œIā€™m never coming backā€¦see you tomorrowā€ thread tbh. Because believe me, I feel this ain, and I also understand that this is off topic so Iā€™m going to wrap it up here.

Latest =/= Greatest for every scenario. Not to mention, the context that King was likely referring to was in an offensive 2-3 lineup or similar, where Sneferu and cGP can both charge simultaneously with the same tiles. Khufu and Morel on a defensive line up is not an accurate comparative.

cGuadian Kong = Reflect blue & OK, maybe one or two get pierce by Morelā€™s ranger talent.
Ahmose = Reflect Red = Khufu shut down.
c/cc Kadilen or Bastet = Dodge = shutdown the chain midway through.
Any number of heroes that can do blind = shut down the chain partway through.

You mentioned that you had Aramis, therefore his undispellable ailment block could have been enough.

If the tiles meant that you couldnā€™t fire off any of those specials? Then itā€™s just a case of bad RNG - we accept it, and life goes on! :slight_smile:

If anything, lady luck shone back on you by giving you Sneferu, so now you can map out your own deadly comps! Just imagine, DD + your LB1 Khufu, and Sneferu; or, as King was referring to: cGP [eDD] + Sneferu :wink: And donā€™t worry, Khufu will be getting nerfed to match at 415% so your rant is already being addressed.

I understand what youā€™re saying, but I think that would have happened regardless of who you were facing because Morel/Maā€™at/Frigg combined with Sneferu/Anne/Jove/Winifred/Khufu/Zandria would have had the same result. If a cascade occurs and your heroes havenā€™t fired, more likely than not, youā€™ve lost the match.

2 Likes

Wasnā€™t looking to rant. Just say that EDD or complicated synergies arenā€™t necessary for Khufu to snuff your squad.

I got obliterated this way twice out of like 50 attacks.

Now, the seemingly unbeatable lineups in the 5800+ rangeā€¦are they an issue? I think so. However, that wasnā€™t where I was going with what I was pointing out.

Regardless of which hero (Thanks for reminding me of Aramisā€™ name), a Level 90 1110+ Power hero only needing a minor damage-to-all+DD and Khufu to merge with the universe is damned powerful. Thatā€™s all.

This is possible, but not my experience to this point. Only had this happen with Khufu Thanos-snapping my people.

Funny enough, when I use Khufu this way on offense, I donā€™t get the same resultsā€¦definitely seems to do more damage on defense.

EDIT: Unrelatedā€¦Anne is too damned powerful to be going off at Fast speed.

What is the line up cause I have No problem with him and I have some of the best heroā€™s in the game beat him nine out of ten times all the time[quote=ā€œDr_Evil_Genius, post:38, topic:319751, full:trueā€]
Sadly, I found out the hard way today that the only thing you need for Khufu to wipe out your entire lineup is a hero like Morel.

Thatā€™s it. Your whole team dead with a simple DD. Happened to me twice today with some of the best heroes in the entire game in my offensive lineup.
[/quote]

I beat him almost every time too. Just saying that it has happened where a hero that does

~200% damage to all
~30% regular-degular Defense Down

coupled with Khufu can extinguish your flame.

My offensive lineup right now is:

85Xandrella/85Ludwig/90Aramis/85Xiaotu/80Ignazio

before:

85Xandrella/85Ludwig/90Aramis/85Xiaotu/80Alucard

EDIT: Mana Troops all at Level 27 except the Dark at 28.

You should beat him nine out of ten times every time with that lineup

I do [as long as my board doesnā€™t fill up with Ice and Holy tiles as has been happening a LOT lately].

Iā€™ve been inside the Top 60 3x this week with this lineup and even beating one 5800+ lineup one time.

My entire point was to say that Khufu is extremely powerful without requiring Elemental Defense Down. A regular Defense Down to all is enough [at least on a defense] if you havenā€™t had the opportunity to pop your own specials before they go off on you.

Anne has done this to me most often so far, but it has also happened with Morel/Sobek (when his effect damage kicks it) and cG. Panther x2 even after the update.

2 Likes

Anne is the one that sets me up for death from normal slash attacks and then mediocre special attacks finish me off. When she pops, everyone on your squad is above 50% health. Theyā€™re as good as dead if you canā€™t get a Taunt hero off before she does.

Most times, an AI Anne is going to pop before your Ludwig or other Slow speed Taunt hero will. I try to have a cleansing healer there, but they usually die before I can get them going. Ignazio is my healer/dispeller of choice right now. Sometimes I can get him to pop at Fast speed. Heā€™s a bit on the squishy side in my experience. Not sure if LBing him will make a material difference.

I donā€™t even know who that is. Lol

Fire Elemental 5ā­ļø from the last event/portal.

In my opinion, pretty weak. The heal is depending on Fire tiles present on the board and the cleanse happens AFTER the heal. Not as useful against heal blocking heroes.

This is my lineup right here and nine out of ten times I beat him down I love to see him on defense

1 Like

You have a LOT of 90s. I only have one right now and undecided on the other two I have AAs for.

Hathor is the key to E&P right now IMO. She goes off and your chance of winning climbs tremendously. I wish I had her.

I have the aforementioned Aramis at 4/90 and I just 4/80ā€™d Mistweaver. Not sure if I should level up Mistweaver more than this. I also have El Naddaha (sp?) as well.

Donā€™t have the other 3 in your offense lineup.

What sort of weird flex is this? Your lineup could take down any team with the double ailment protection, triple overheal, occasional mana gain from passives and specialsā€¦ What is the point of this?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what I was about to say she blocks dd or Edd so even if he go off I can take the hit then destroy him after[quote=ā€œDr_Evil_Genius, post:58, topic:319751, full:trueā€]
You have a LOT of 90s. I only have one right now and undecided on the other two I have AAs for.

Hathor is the key to E&P right now IMO. She goes off and your chance of winning climbs tremendously. I wish I had her.

I have the aforementioned Aramis at 4/90 and I just 4/80ā€™d Mistweaver. Not sure if I should level up Mistweaver more than this. I also have El Naddaha (sp?) as well.

Donā€™t have the other 3 in your offense lineup.
[/quote]

Truthfully, Iā€™d love to weird flex this lineup my damned self. :sweat_smile: