🌑 Sneferu – Season 5 Hero – 5* Dark / Purple: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Wasn’t talking to you but not a flex then I would’ve put all five my DLB hero’s up[quote=“King_Kyree77, post:59, topic:319751, full:true”]
What sort of weird flex is this? Your lineup could take down any team with the double ailment protection, triple overheal, occasional mana gain from passives and specials
 What is the point of this?
[/quote]

The scenario I posed is if you get a mountain of garbage tiles and the defense down and Khufu pop before you can get a single special off.

I’m curious to see if it would happen to you with your lineup. Obviously, my lineup is expensive and strong. Your lineup is expensiver and stronger. Perhaps, yours could survive a straight 1-2 shot before getting to pop your special? I’d be curious to find out.

Somebody get Mr. Spock to test this!

1 Like

In a public forum, you’re speaking to everyone. You still didn’t explain the point of your post.

3 Likes

I tagged the person I was talking to but you jump in our conversation any [quote=“King_Kyree77, post:64, topic:319751, full:true”]
In a public forum, you’re speaking to everyone. You still didn’t explain the point of your post.
[/quote]

I think I only can take one hit from him I would definitely need to heal a few times after the hit

1 Like

Does this include the 170-200% damage done by the hero doing the Defense Down before Khufu goes off?

Yes usually after he goes off I overhealed a few times 1 out of ten times I don’t get to heal and he get me

1 Like

Hello guys,

Here is my testing with Snefuru, he is great in attack and can be triggered with only 9 tiles, will use him in rush for sure, not so sure about standards wars outside rush,

4 Likes

Nice I like this one might do some pulls to see if I can get him thanks for the video

3 Likes

One thing i dislike is, if you hit the enemies they get immunity from new buffs
 lets say this now has 2 turns left after i do 3 more moves. If i fire again, it wont reset it to 5 because it blocks my own staus buff from sneferu

I got him today and tried him and for some reason it doesnt get imposed everytime to me too! (without the hit enemy having a resistance or anything)
Is it a bug?

1 Like

I think yours counts as an ailment not a buff, so it will renew

No it definitely didn’t. I recorded it too. It does it every time. When i fire again it literally says immune.

1 Like

I hope this bug gets reported to the proper team. Need him to be ready to :poop: on enemies when I max him out.

1 Like

@PlayForFun can you confirm if this works as intended or should I (or someone else/you) make a bug report?

I just tested this 2 more times and from multiple shots he only inflicted the status buff immunity once.
Nothing else triggered from talents, like manashield or anything.

I will edit the videos together and upload to YouTube so i can share here-- maybe i am overlooking something stupid and it’s all correct

2 matches. The first shot in each it doesn’t add the immunity. There was no rogue dodge, no manashield block etc ignore the one in the second video after emilio blocked. But after that i did it again and it eorked fine. Am i missing something?

Edit:
I just tested on s1-8:7 and if you activate Ludwig FIRST and then fire sneferu the immunity doesn’t apply to the enemy, but when you fire Sneferu first before Ludwig it works as intended

2 Likes

I have tested also several times , it is randomly when he do his last thing.
Several times, none of the enemy got the prevent being buff. Just mark enemy and you see by yourself.

Hoe can it be possible with a brand new hero?

Happy gaming

3 Likes

Loving Sneferu Snufalufagus ;?)

He is like some kind of mangled pug faced demonic wonder that has been unleashed to destroy & annoy.

Great addition, bit unoriginal with the special (very powerful tho) and looks like the bugs be buggin but he is a catch 4 sure!

3 Likes

yeah it is a bug cause randomly he doesnt do it to me too, without having taunt or anything #bugs-issues #bug

2 Likes

It sounds like a bug for me.
Can you add a topic for this is #bugs-issues category?

3 Likes

Yes sure, i will copy > paste my above post in there

Edit:
Posted

1 Like