🌑 Sneferu – Season 5 Hero – 5* Dark / Purple: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

I think everyone who has his ingame avatar should receive a special token that summons him

1 Like

I just got this guy, but now who do I concentrate on: Lord Loki (and costume) or Sneferu?
I will only have one tome of tactics next week, so need to spend wisely.

You can call him SneRferu :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

The evil version of khufu

Well I tried with my saved for months tokens my only 5* in about 100 pulls was kadilen plus a dupe HotM. Very disappointing to say the least. I’m done.
Good luck everyone!

7 Likes

I had 3,600 coins saved and was treating this as my last hurrah for saved pulls now that theoretically all heroes have been released.

Ended up with:

• Horus (New)
  • Magni (Dupe - I have his costumes)
  • El Naddaha (Dupe)

Honestly would have been happy to have gotten any one of the three featured, but instead I have wildly different odds apparently. Glad to have Horus, but he’s not a priority project for the time being.

7 Likes

Do remember that the “Big balance update” in v58 makes Horus much much more valuable than he is now (at least in the current v58 max health reduction mechanics).

5 Likes

They’ve literally just adjusted it (again) now, so it’s no longer an all or nothing. Moreso, just increasing the impact of Max HP reduction instead. However, Horus post-balance will still be better than Horus pre-balance… just, not as good as he would’ve been, had they sticked to their original balance plan.

(But for the sake of the game, I do think this is better - and thankfully, this whole beta is MUCH better as a whole, too)

4 Likes

Kinda love that E&P is kinda sticking to historical stuff. And Sneferu tied it all together.

For those who might be interested:

In ancient egypt Meresankh is said to be Sneferu´s mother.
Hetepheres was his main wife.
Together they had a son who was Khafre/Khufu.
And Rekkhetre is daughter to Khufu.

• That´s why they all sort of look alike :wink:
17 Likes

Looking forward to one day putting father (Sneferu) and son (Khufu) on my defence team :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It seems the hero arrived without any changes.
Polls are enabled now.

1 Like

@PlayForFun Hello. Why is immunity to buffs not imposed?

2 Likes

Very lucky today

20 Likes

Very lucky here as well with my last saved up coins

4 Likes

Well looks like I got lucky on saved coins.

16 Likes

Got lucky on saved coins too… !

17 Likes

Sadly, I found out the hard way today that the only thing you need for Khufu to wipe out your entire lineup is a hero like Morel.

That’s it. Your whole team dead with a simple DD. Happened to me twice today with some of the best heroes in the entire game in my offensive lineup.

Or you can call him “SnuffedYou”.

Got him in a 30x Summon. Was working on the Dark bear from the Chinese war event (can’t remember his name). Dropped him and started working on SnuffedYou.

Thinking of teaming him up with my LB1 Khufu…

2 Likes

Best heroes in the entire game

Does not equal a good offensive team versus every matchup.

Sounds like something that could have been coutnered witha VF cleanse (Milena), or with some Silencing/Mana Control/Mindless… Costumed Guin for that reflect dark? There’s always options and counters out there :melting_face: