Small Personal Victories (AKA The Ridiculous Ridiculous Bragging Thread Where Lowbies Like Me Can Brag About Stuff That Upper Level Players Don't Think Is Worth Bragging About)

My best (to date) 3 100thousand + hits in a row…

:grin:
Edit:
Wow …all 5 hits now 100thousand +

I think I’ve found my blue titan team :blue_heart:

Last hit fell short :sleepy:

Still this is a milestone for me…

9 Likes

Whoo nice going @L33tVortex12596

3 Likes

Sweet, @L33tVortex12596 !

In the challenge event (CF1), I finished the rare tier and my rank was above 10,000th. For a short while, at least. But I also finished the epic tier…definitely a personal best, ranked 3,794th, at the moment! Never thought I would be in the top 5,000 in a challenge event. But never say never, I guess.

Taking a break before I continue with the legendary tier…still have world energy but not much real energy…I will go enjoy my coffee even more now.

TBD how high I rank in the end, of course, but hopefully will get some good (better than normal) loot when it’s all over.

Enjoy your gaming!

4 Likes

Congrats @arrow_slinger , that’s a significant personal best. Always nice beating one’s own record :slight_smile:

3 Likes

On today’s 5* titan (Typhoon Dragon), I have managed to average over 50,000 per attack. So far, 6 attacks for 309,553 damage. As I am usually horrible with yellow titans, that is significant improvement to me. That’s all the ridiculous bragging I’ve got for now.

Edit to add… I got both a cape and a tome among my loot!

4 Likes

nice! congrats on a new personal best and on some nice good loot!

3 Likes

Thanks, @sleepyhead , for the acknowledgment… And I am looking forward to titans after the yellow aether quest, because I missed the last two. So I will finally be Limit Breaking my Wu Kong, who gets a lot of usage with my roster. I even use him on yellow titans such as the Typhoon Dragon that I mentioned above. (But obviously not on a rare yellow titan that would reflect yellow back.)

Take care, and enjoy your gaming!

I pulled Rayne on a single coin pull today. I can’t believe it.

Um, I’d like to keep this luck for Black Friday pulls please. In the last 6 weeks I pulled Sekhmet, got Mok Arr, Tarlak and c. Justice from HA and now Rayne.
I’m only bragging because I’ve had the worst luck since March, no unique 5* until 6 weeks ago.

8 Likes

nice!! enjoy your new Rayne, @Theo87 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finally got over 200k on a titan (202k on a 10* Red).

Multiple times I have got above 195k but below the 200k mark, always annoying when that happens so I was very happy today. I was expecting 150k, so was pleasantly surprised when I saw 202k woohoo

5 Likes

well done, that is quite an achievement @notyou87 !

1 Like

Yesssssss! @Theo87 is still alive! :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

wow congratz :smile:

i am getting so tempted to get an offer to do some pulls, since i really love all the COK Heroes and the “only ones” i got are Ferrant, Franz, Aderyn and Bertulf with free pulls (i was really lucky in those last few portals) but i am ftp and i beg the gods to help me stay true to that xD

and the most frustrating part is: my alliance has so many inactive players that we have not made it to the epic-tier yet

1 Like

I pray for your strength and fortitude :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Alive and lurking :heart:

4 Likes

it is very good to see you around @Theo87 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

For the first time ever, 25/25 in a tourney!

7 Likes

Congrats @sleepyhead ! Not sure I have ever gone 25/25. I usually lose a few if and when I make it to the last day.

1 Like

Thanks @Yomagn-tho :slight_smile: I didn’t dare hope for a 25/25 either, and I usually save ⅔ flags for my morning raid chest but just went through them now cause I was on the edge of my seat… can’t deny that I also got lucky, there was one really close one in day 2…

1 Like

A personal victory but not a small one…I have gone just shy of 4 weeks without spending on this game! SGG will get my support from Beta testing and my award winning personality on the forums, but not my bank account. :stuck_out_tongue:

Feels good honestly, a distraction lifted and now I can focus on the heroes I have neglected for so long (as I kept pulling new ones).

5 Likes