Small Personal Victories (AKA The Ridiculous Ridiculous Bragging Thread Where Lowbies Like Me Can Brag About Stuff That Upper Level Players Don't Think Is Worth Bragging About)

Congrats, that’s some good self control there! And glad you’re enjoying without spending too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Duuuuude. I started 15-15 and was excited. Out with one flag left but my defense is 24-4

2 Likes

At least you got an A++++ defense!

1 Like

Mielikki and Anastasia together are deadly. And I fully ascended a captain of diamonds and he was amazing for attacking minion rich teams. Cheers!

1 Like

Belated congrats on breaking 200k+ @sleepyhead! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Congrats on your new titan PB - 250k+ @sleepyhead! :muscle::partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Yesterday my defence got raided into the top 100 for the first time. :exploding_head:

It didn’t last long but it was a pleasant surprise. :smile:

6 Likes

Thank you @SamMe and congrats too on your defense reaching top 100! That’s a scary defense :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great combo @Chadmo , minions can be so scary… cheers too!

1 Like

First time that our alliance has scored over 7000 points in a war :crossed_swords:

8 Likes

Not bragging, more mildly amusing and not sure where else to put it.

4 Likes

What beautiful symmetry!! :slight_smile:

Thanks.
I think that’s the first time in my life someone’s accused me of that!:rofl:

1 Like

Happy to be the first :smile:

1 Like

Got a new personal best total damage on a rare titan (Dragon Rooster):

thanks to Ilmarinen and cMarjana. :grin:

9 Likes

wow! very nicely done!!

2 Likes

Admittedly kind of a brag, but I have managed to acquire a somewhat meta hero and level it while they are still relevant. He is at least “respectable. I otherwise tend to get good heroes WAY late via HA or ToL or something. Behold:

Anyways, good luck to everyone else for good things too! :+1:

:beers:

11 Likes

I’m torn between saying:“it’s worth bragging about”, and “well now you gotta throw crap on yourself too!” :stuck_out_tongue:

nice hero :wink: Octros is still one I don’t like to face - more often than not, he’s one of my prime targets on the enemy team. He HURTS!

2 Likes

Thanks @sleepyhead.

Yay, between Octros being maxed and pulling S3 Mist in Covenant summons I am whaling super hard. I disgust myself. :whale: :poop: :whale2: :face_vomiting:

:beers:

2 Likes

I hope you can live with yourself!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: (but seriously, good pulls and enjoy, happy you got em @Muchacho )

3 Likes